Chapter 1

This is cherry image this girl but with green eyes that's Courtney ^^

Zion *

Hello, let me walk you down a normal highschool hallway the first thing you would obviously see is the huge crowd around one locker some of them have pity filled expressions some of them have amused expressions and secondly you would see the bully male or female tormenting the victim with there friends cause everyone knows a bully is nothing without there crew lastly you would see the victim which happens to be me, Zion Moore.

Welcome to my miserable life.

"you pathetic nerd but yet again you are the dumbest kid in the school so what are you nothing but antisocial weirdo freak," said Courtney the head bully, she has blonde hair that's probably fake with her forest-green eyes.

The popular girl in our school she is the demon of my nightmares everyone around her laughed.
"Thank gosh this is the last day that I have to see your ugly face again," she said to me.

"Stop it, Courtney," said cherry my best friend.

"You are lucky your my twin sister you social reject! " Courtney said while flipping her hair and walking away.

Cherry helped me up "wow your sister is still a mean girl when will she stop basing her life on that movie it's getting really old," I said to cherry and we both started laughing.

"Zi are you still going with me to our graduation party in the woods," she said to me excited.

"Really cherry the graduation party filled with people that hate me," I said back to her in a duh tone.

"Zi I know you don't care about those people and not everyone hates you what about Eric," she said to me with a knowing smirk. Knowing that Eric is a guy I have a crush on.

"okay maybe I will see I have to go the bus is leaving bye," I said back to cherry I walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus I got into the bus and put on my earphones and started listening to 'Contagious' I know it's an old song but I love it.

I got off the bus and walked home it was a short walk from the bus stop to my house I lived in the suburbs in a beautiful 2 storehouse.

I walked in and thank gosh that no one was home I put my bag in my room and ran downstairs to the kitchen and started cooking when I was done I dished it up and put it in the microwave after that I ran up to my room and had a little power nap.

I woke up to hear my parents yelling at each other my mom yelled my name I went downstairs to see my parents at the dinner table eating.
"Sit down Zion and eat," my mom said not even looking at me.

I sat down and eat my food no one said a word it's been like that since my sister died she was the light in my parent's life and I am just there living daughter that they never wanted or loved I know if they could they would trade me for her, "My graduation is tomorrow are you coming" I asked them.

"You know we can't come," mom said I just nodded my head and finished my food and walked to my room and sat on my bed wanting to cry but I have cried enough tears for those Two I just texted cherry.

Bicth🦁: hi what am I supposed to wear tomorrow.

Slut🍒: omg you're going, okay something slutty 😉.

Bicth 🦁: nooo! I can't do that and anyway I don't have a slutty outfit.

Slut🍒: I have a lot of dresses like so don't be worry, are your parents coming tomorrow?

Bicth🦁: sadly no but I am used to it 🤷‍♀️.

Slut🍒: well there lost we are going to have so much fun tomorrow 👩‍🎓.

Bicth🦁: I can't believe this is finally it no more toxic high school next year 🥳.

Slut🍒: yeah we can finally be ourselves 💃.

Bicth 🦁: okay goodnight slut see you tomorrow love ya❤️.

I put my phone down and went to sleep.

************************************

How did you like that👀