Chapter 15

*the house ^^

Zion *

I sat by the window in the bedroom watching him sleep I turned around and looked out the window it has been a year now since it all happened the first few months where hell he would beat me regularly even now I still have the scares from all those beatings because he always used a silver whip to remind me that I 'belonged' to him.

But every 4 months he leaves to go to other packs/covens with the alpha that's the only time I can be free but even then he has people looking after me, I can't remember the last time I smiled a real smile a genuine smile, not the fake ones that I give everyone.

Ones a month I go and see Chris and Hazel he tries to teach me all he can but he is also busy with hazel and the twins they adopted I haven't seen them in 8 months I miss them Chris, Hazel, Chris's little brother and the twins.

I felt hands wrap around me and a kiss planted on my four head I turned around and looked at him it has been like this for months he has been acting like the perfect guy doing 'nice' things getting me flowers and stuff and when I said no to those things he would slap me, beat me or call me names and stuff.

"Morning baby," I said to him, I have to play along with him so I don't get him mad.

"Great now that I have you In my arms. " he said smiling trying to be nice and civil but we both knew that he was trying to make me believe his whole 'perfect good guy' act but I have grown immune to that bullshit.

"Why are you up so early," I said to him as we went the kitchen to go and eat some breakfast, 5 months ago Kyle bought a house next to the pack house it's close enough to the pack house that me and Layla can meet each other because me and her have become friends, not best friends but friends and I am okay with that, but the house is far enough that the pack's house's security can't reach us.

"Because I have to go somewhere," he said with a huge smile on his face so that means he's up to something that will make my life a living hell.

"I know it's none of my business but where are you going," I said as he sat down with his mountain of eggs, bacon, pancakes and berries I sat down with my glass of blood.

"It's a surprise! " he yelled as he finished his food and went to go and bath. Suprise mhhhh I have to go and search his study to find out what the surprise is but, for now, I am just going to sit here and sip my drink.

Kyle came downstairs after he was finished getting dressed he walked up to me and kissed me on the lips disgusting

"I promise that the surprise that I have will change our lives and fix all your mistakes and unattractive flaws," he said as he hugged me and left.

I wait for him to get into his car and leave after he left I ran up to his study and searched his table I looked inside the draws and I finally found it.

Adoption papers...

The perfect way to trap me, children, he knows that if he gives me children I will have no choice but to stay with him and raise them.

Never I would rather die a hundred times then stay with him and raise children with him I can't stay.

I know that tonight his going to come back with them I have to leave wolves creek by nightfall.

I ran to my closet and changed into black leather pants and a black t-shirt I put all my clothes into a duffel bag and I took another one and ran to Kyle's study and opened his safe and took all his money and expensive jewellery that I can sell don't ask me how I know the combination code but I guess Kyle will look twice before carelessly opening his safe, I took some car keys and ran to the garage I took one of his many cars and started driving right now I want to say thank you to Chris for teaching me how to drive a car.

***×*****×****×****×*****×****×****

I am a Savage classy,..............