Chapter 17

*Marcus +red eyes ^^

Zion*

When I got downstairs I met most of the other people she was travelling with 3 boys, 1 girl plus Courtney and me.

"She must be the new girl she looks way hotter in person" a tall brown-haired boy with dark red eyes and eye-blinding bright clothes.

"Don't mind him he was dropped on his head when he was a child, my name is Sheila" she said with a smile.

"And that's Peter Courtney's mate (she said pointing at a black haired cute boy) and that's Paul (she said pointing at an extremely handsome Cuban man) and that's Marcus my mate (she said pointing at the guy who just called me hot) unfortunate right," she said picking up my bags and putting them in the car.

"Thank you," I said when she came back from the car.

"No problem," she said with a cheerful smile.

We all got into a big and very beautiful car it had three rows of chairs Courtney sat in the driver's seat and peter sat next to her in the passenger seat, sheila and Marcus took the first row, I took the second row in the middle and Paul took the last row.

We started driving it was kinda fun being around people that I know were not going to hit me or belittle me like Kyle did I am so happy that I was able to escape Kyle but I have to be careful if I become careless he might find me.

I just sat back and started to fall asleep.

I woke up to hearing a really nice song on the radio and everyone was sing along with the radio.

"What's this," I asked Shelia cause she has been more responsive than the others.

" Say so by Doja Cat" I looked back to look at the person who answered my question and surprisingly it was Paul and I was very shocked this was the first time Paul had ever said anything to me and he surprisingly had a nice and smooth deep voice.

"Thanks, this is a really nice," I said with a smile a real one this time.

I sat back and looked out the window I looked at all the trees, buildings, shops and beautiful landmarks.

I finally felt complete all this time when I was with him I felt like I was underwater unable to reach the surface and the water was slowly filling my lungs and I was about to die but now  I feel like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can finally reach the surface.

I breathed a sigh of relief thinking about all the things I can do now that I am free but a small part of my brain kept me from feeling fully happy the part that kept on thinking about the children I left with Kyle I know they are not mine but they were going to be mine the only children I would ever have.

I know I pretend like I didn't care but it broke my heart when I found out that my one and only child died before I even knew he/she existed, when I was with Kyle I would always sit up at night and think about what they would have looked like would they have been like me or cruel like Kyle.

I know it was my fault I was so selfish thinking about how much I wanted to get away from Kyle that I decided to take my own life but instead of me dying they died I regret doing it but we must experience pain and loss to be able to appreciate the people we have, I have only known these people for a day but I know deep inside that we were all meant to meet each other.

KYLE.

I got a phone call from the car company and the police telling me that they found my car two towns away from here in the wood next to a highway I immediately took the kids to Hazel's house and got into my car and drove there but when I got there I was too late she was already gone again.

No matter what happens I never stop looking for her I will only stop when the last breath leaves my body.

****×****×****×********×****×***×**

Hope you enjoyed 😘