Chapter 8

Hazel *

30 minutes after I left I went back to check on her I felt bad for her I wish I could do something but I can't do anything the man in our pack are always so cruel towards their human mates it's sad cause I thought Kyle would be different I thought he wouldn't do the same thing our father did to our mother.

And I like this girl she is nice and not mean like the other girls in our pack, I knocked in the door and got no response.

"Hey, are you done," I asked her but still I got no response I opened the door to see her lifeless in the bathtub at the bottom of the tub I ran to get her out of the bathtub I started doing everything I could I tried mouth to mouth but she didn't wake up I mind linked Kyle and told him I picked her up and dressed her and took her to the pack hospital.

I ran there when I got there I screamed for the doctors to come and help her they came immediately and put her into a hospital bed they asked me to stay back they went into the room and disappeared.

I sat in the waiting room and waited for the doctor to come and tell me something I prayed to the moon goddess to save her I know about what's going on with her and Kyle but I didn't think she would take her life because of it.

"Hazel what happened to her," said Kyle as he was coming towards me he was wearing a suit so that means that he was with the alpha and the rest of the council which includes the beta and the elders in the pack they must have been discussing the treaty with the coven in our pack lands that are the whole town of Creeks Wood.

"I left her alone so she can take a bath but when I came back she was in the tub" I couldn't finish my sentences I just started crying I hope she survives the doctor came around the corner but from the expression on his face I could tell that he had some bad news.

"I am sorry but her and the baby  died," he said with a sad expression.
"Baby what baby," Kyle said to the doctor in a desperate voice.
"She was a week pregnant," the doctor said.

No this is not happening I am losing my friend and my brother's child no I have to do something than it clicked.

"Kyle remember when I was stabbed with wolfsbane and it was spreading all over my body and killing me," I said looking at him he just shakes his head no.

"No Hazel I rather she dies than turn into one of them," he said threw clenched teeth I just ignored him and looked at the doctor.

"If we get a vamp to turn her will she survives," I said to the doctor.
"Don't you dare Hazel" Kyle said I didn't care right now I only cared about her I don't want her to die she is my friend and our eta.

"There is a possibility but it's too late for a blood transfusion we will need to have a vampire bite her it will turn her into a full vampire but we will need permission from her mate," he said. I looked at Kyle with pleading eyes.

"Please Kyle I know you don't like vampires but this is your mate if you don't save her you will die in a year, Kyle you know you both are newly mated and newly mated couples can not survive without each other," I said looking at him with a determined gaze.

He just nodded at the doctor went back into the room.

Awhile later......

We saw a man walking past us and immediately I knew he was a vampire I could smell his overpowering vampire sent but I could smell something else that forced me to change into my wolf form my canines came out my brown hazelnut coloured fur started to come out.

They had to take me another room and restrain me.

******×*****×*****×*******×*****×**