Chapter 4

The packhouse ^^

Zion *

I woke up feeling cold and I felt hands
On my body, I woke up immediately and saw a boy maybe my age or a year old he had long black hair brown eyes he was native American he had an evil expression on his face.

"Who the hell are you and why the fuck are you touching me!" I said to him, his hands immediately went around my neck.

"When you speak mate you must have respect for me do not talk to me like I am your fucken boyfriend I am more than that I am your husband, your future baby daddy, the man who ownes you," he said back to me when straddling me around my waist that's when I noticed he was not wearing anything but his boxers.

I struggled to breathe I was about to pass out when he took his hands off my neck and started taking off my panties "No get the fuck off me" I said while punching his chest and it was hard because his chest felt like a brick wall.

His eyes turned red and he slapped me it hurt so much that blood started dripping down my chin I still tried to fight no matter how hard he slapped me "Enough!" he yelled at me then punched me straight in the eye everything started getting blurry then I passed out.

§§

I woke up to sunlight and pain all over my body but it hurt mostly in my centre I looked down at my body I was naked there was blood and sperm all over the sheets tears started coming out of my eyes my virginity is gone my innocents taken by this cruel monster.

I felt an arm go around my waist "It's normal mate don't cry I was even shocked that you were a virgin when I saw you in that dress I was sure that you were a whore" he said against my ear my blood was boiling I am so angry how could he say that.

"No, it's not normal for a girl to be raped by a total stranger what's wrong with you!" I yelled at him he looks at me with fury in his eyes.

"I am not a stranger I am your mate you as your mate I can do whatever I want with you you are lucky that I even touched you," he said to me as he stood up and went to the bathroom.

I started crying I have to escape I can't leave with this idiot but I can't cause it hurts everywhere I can't even move. I just want to go back home I want Cherry to hold me and tell me it just a horrible nightmare.

I felt hands pick me up I looked at him with hatred "O wipe that look of your face I am just going to put you in the bathtub so you can heal" he said to me, I was speechless how can a person be so cruel to do all these things.

He put me down on into the bathtub I almost screamed because of the pain I just bite my lip.

"Stay here my sister will be here to help you don't you dare try something," he said to me then he walked away.

I sat there and let all my tears fall out of my eyes how could this happen to me I did everything right I got okay grade I never got into trouble I was always a good girl.

The door opened and a girl round about my age but older stood there she had long hair that was about waist length and the most beautiful hazel eyes she had plump pink lips and a pity filled expression on her face she just looked at me and said nothing.

"What do you want," I said to her I didn't want to be rude but I was just angry and feed up of everything and everyone's pity filled expressions she looked shocked but looked like she understood what I was feeling.

She walked towards me with a smile on her beautiful face but it just scares me how much she looks like her brother.

"Hi my names hazel it's nice to finally meet you"