Chapter 3

The white room^^

Zion*

I woke up and tried to open my eyes but I felt like there was a bright light on I slowly tried again and again until my eyes opened fully I was in a room that looked like a metal box it was white everywhere the only colour in here was me and my yellow dress and the TV.

Why is there a TV in here and where are my friends Cherry and Eric I was finally going to tell him about my crush on him I was alone in the room after what felt like a hour the TV on the wall turned on there was a native American man on the TV with long, silky hair.

"Hello lucky human you have been chosen by the moon goddess to be the mate of one of my pack members and if you are still wondering what is going on let me explain a thousand years ago the moon goddess Luna warned us that there would be people coming to take our land as theirs so she give us the power to turn into werewolves and protect ourselves but there guns where to powerful. "

" we have been living in secret all this time a hundred years ago there was a pandemic that killed most of our population so now we mostly rely on human woman and man to continue our population we hope you survive your mate" he said with a huge obviously fake smile.

What in the ever loving hell is going on the video played again and I kept thing about what is going on the last thing I remember was talking to Eric and Cherry than I saw the red eyes and everyone started running what really happened the video played for hours and hours I finally tried to sleep but the video only played louder.

§§

I didn't sleep at all there was a bucket in the conner that I used as a toilet someone came into the room it was a middle aged native women she looked beautiful with her golden skin and her long waist length hair she give me a white bowl with a plastic white spoon I tried to talk to her but she only looked at me with a pity filled expression that I was already used to.

Inside the bowl was plain yogurt that's what I eat everyday cause it felt like a day had passed when ever she came to give me the plain yogurt and every second of the day they would play that video.

Finally after what felt like a week the women came into the room she was not holding anything she looked at me and said "get up and follow me" I tried standing but my feet couldn't move after a week of not moving they felt numb she saw me struggling so she picked me up I was shocked because I was taller than her.

When she got outside the walls were made from wood and there were pictures lining the walls she carried me into a huge bedroom with a king sized bed and walking closet she carried me into the bathroom "when you are finished get out and wear the clothes on the bed" she said that and walked out.

I took of my dress and looked at myself in the mirror I could see bruises all over my body from the fall in the woods but I couldn't help notice the huge bruise on my neck from where the wolf bite me it was almost healed but not. I got into the bathtub feeling hopeless I missed Cherry, I missed knowing where I am, I missed not being with crazy people who believe that they are werevolves.

I got out of the bathtub and tried to walk and this time I could walk I looked in the mirror and saw that most of the bruises where gone except the one on my neck what the fuck was that magic water or something.

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my body on the bed there was a nightie those little bedroom dresses that you see on TV I wore it and I was really tired so went to sleep.

**×**********×*********×*********×**

What do you think..