Neko Problems (Neko!Tony x Reader - PART 2) (🖤)

ابدأ من البداية

"I'm not even that less mature to understand your talks!" I protested. "Cause I know, you are my one cute cat, who unexpectedly turned into a human creature who just looks like other males who are hot and sexy but-" I shut my mouth immediately when I spoke out the final words, leaving him in utter shock but he didn't gape at it instead to darken his eyes. I was not sure what now he was gonna do now, I think he would go mad? Shit. I'm not ready.

He started walking closer, till I ended up on a wall, feeling his hands grasping my own. I looked at his serious face, gulping. He kept staring at me for some seconds, but something unexpected happened.

..

He leaned onto my face, as his lips lock onto mine. Licking up the surface gently while pressing my lips. His long tail caressed by chin, drawing my attention back to him. He pulled back, wiping his wet mouth, and inside I was just so surprised and confused that what even in the world just happened?

He started blushing, proceeding to kiss my neck, tasting every empty surface clear, that I gasped in slight pleasure. He even licked my neck, making me groan.

"W-what are you.. d-doing..?" I whimpered, he spoke in my ear while he continued kissing me further. "Feeling you..~" He moaned and whispered seductively, as he went to finish his need.

"But.. y-you're my.. c-cat!" I cried, but he shushed my mouth. "But this cat now wants you, shush." He growled, showing his fierce as his tail wags in anger. He kissed my lips again, this time hungrily and with all want. I fell into his embrace with no choice, my hands trailed towards his shirt to his chest, clenching his collar and pulled him close. Fuck, now I can't control it. I wanted a cat like this to love me. What a lucky one I am. He trailed his hands down my thighs and grabbed my hips tight to pull me up to his perspective. His cat instincts are making me feel weak. These days I've been feeling a lot for this cat. He looked handsome and sexy at the same time, making me get all those thoughts that what if we both were engaged.

But I don't think a cat should have these feelings for a human like me.

His biceps on my back attempted to crush me a bit, noticing how strong he was. He picked me up and laid on top of me on my bed. I opened my eyes to see his face blushing with a tint of red. He licked his lips in need, and proceeded to kiss me by the neck. While doing that, I had a question to ask..

"H-hey.. don't you think animals like you can love humans cause it's never possible that a human and an animal can ever have a make-out session."

He listened to what I said, and agreed to reply my question.

"It's true that we humans cannot do physical relation, but don't you think it tells if you already love somebody, even if you think is an animal. That's the same. I'm a cat and I'm trying to show my love to you."

I was getting in a little thinking about him, wait..

"That means.. this whole time, you already loved me? Even with all your tactics that made me annoyed so much was just an attempt to show your love?"

"You guessed it right. I could have told that I love you still.. but sometimes the truth can't be told in a quick manner. It needs time and patience, and that's what I've been waiting for."

For what you told..~" He winked, causing me to blush. I never believed he loved me too. I nodded as I smiled, he smiled back. I caressed his cheek, feeling his soft skin rubbing mine. He grabbed my hand and kissed my palm, starting to trail down my hand to arm, arm to shoulder, shoulder to neck, and lastly, my lips. He extended his body to feel my entire body. After that, things were heated up.

-

When we both finished with our make-out session, my head was laid on my cat's chest, feeling that glowing light giving me warmth. It could have been the best moment of my life. Well, technically to say, that wasn't just for lust, it was like pure love.

"Say, you just suprised me so much." I grinned.

"I didn't surprise you, it was just a sudden event."

"You just try to joke around me, huh? What a bad kitty you are, aren't you?"

He looked at me, angry. "I'm no Kitty."

"A cat is a kitty, even if it's looking like a human."

"No one asked you to object, young lady."

"Who's objecting? Why would I even? You're my pet."

"Pet.. or a boyfriend, if you mean?"

I just blushed. What? B-boyfriend? WAIT.

"You serious? You, my boyfriend?" I pointed.

"Yeah, the way you reacted to my seductions so easily clearly states that you have something for me."

"U-uhm.. well I did never had a boyfriend before.." I blushed while thinking, but I felt his hand moving my face towards his, and pecking my lips gently.

"Though I can stay a pet, but for love, I can stay like this." He winked.

"But, what if mom and dad comes home, he cannot see you like this!"

"What do you think? That I cannot become back into a cat even if I'm one? Sheesh, you better need to learn more about me I guess.." He snuggled with the blanket.

"Well if you have time, I can learn for myself." He looked at me, and I nodded.

"Argh, alright.." His voice became gruff when he groaned in irritation, as one of his ears wagged.

"Aww the way you move your ears is just so cute, Kitty-" I was pushed off the bed by him in high speed, when he just glared at me.

"Don't, call me Kitty." He growled.

"Oh, alright, Kitty?" I teased him again, making him angry.

"Oh, so you won't listen to your cat, isn't it?"

"Yup, I won't!" I laughed as I tried to escape from him and he started tickling me, as the laughter filled through the whole room.

"Will you call me Kitty again? Huh?" He warned.

"N-no! I-I-I w-wont!" I said in between laughs, and finally he stopped tickling. "But, what should I name you?"

He thought for some moments, then he came up with one. "Well, originally my name is Tony Stark. But just call me Tony if that's worth for you."

"T-Tony?" That name was amazing.

"So, you okay with it?"

"Y-yeah! I am!" I smiled, and he smiled back. He landed onto the other side of the bed and I cuddled with him.

Having some little neko problems lead to better situations, as I experienced..?

-

Word Count: 1866

Finally the second and last part! I hope you like it! <3

Drawing above is done by me!