Prolouge 000: Under The Blue Moon

The wind blew harshly against the wolf's fur, the sensation cooling his heated body. The blue moon glistened in the night, the rays casting over the woods, illuminating an indigo glow. The wolf stepped into the light and within his soul he jerked, the creature within him basking in the light. It was such a beautiful night. A blue moon and harsh winds. As the wolf spread his two front paws, he arched his body and let out a howl into the night. The howl echoed and the wolf's eyes flowed before he began to trot through the woods.

Tyler was this particular wolf's name. He currently is twenty-one years of age, has a beautiful omega named Luna, and their two pups, one named Aura and the other Baron. They awaited at their home while Tyler gone to pick up some wild flowers his daughter loved.

It was only at the age of eighteen that Tyler was able to discover his true self. A dark truth that was kept for so long, had ruptured, only to cause havoc. Tyler sat in denial for some time; restraining the creature within him. And it all started from a past news casting and a walk with a teenage girl. Tyler sure didn't know it then, as he does now, but his life was to forever change. And under a blue moon.

••••

(Authors Note)

// Hey there! Thank you for clicking on this story, and I would like to wish you happy readings! Enjoy this suspenseful tale! 🐺🌙

Also note; this story is merely fiction and came from the authors mind. If anything comparisons to characters, films, and other novels they are merely by coincidence. All the characters and plot are my own work. Please, no plagiarism nor negative comments. Enjoy! //