Lancelot x Odette ♤ castle buying and cuddles

373 words

Requested by blueberry_faygo_o

I hope you enjoy! <3

Odette groaned. Today was going to be another exhausting day of looking at castles with Lancelot, her beloved Fiancé. Even if she was with him, he was just so focused on buying a castle that best suited the couple and most importantly Odette, which she would sweet.

"Love when will we be able to cuddleee~" Odette almost cried out, pouting as she looked at Lance who was  dusting old photos.

"I have to clean up this place to leave for my sister, then after we can cuddle."

Odette whined some more. "B-but can't you do that aftterrrr?"

"No I can't, shes coming over today at exactly 3pm. So everything must be set."

She crossed her arms and huffed. "Fine then, I'll be in our room."

She stomped off like a little kid. Lance chuckled.

"Ah women.. little swan I'll be there in a second!"

He finished cleaning and walked into the shared room. Odette was sulking on their bed, hugging her pillow.

Lance sighed, walking over and laying beside her. Odette could hear his steps and the weight of the bed shift, knowing he was there.

"What?" She asked in a small voice, nuzzling the pillow.

Lancelot smiled. "Amour do you wanna cuddle?"

Odette immediately let go of the pillow and turned to Lance, hugging him tightly. "I thought you would never ask.."

He chuckled. "I'm sorry amour, I've been really busy lately haven't I?"

She nodded and snuggled his chest, mumbling. "You really have.."

Lancelot rubbed her back soothingly. "I'm sorry swan, how can I make it up to you?"

"Cuddles." Was all she replied as she nuzzled his chest some more, Lancelot already had his arms around her tightly, kissing her head when he felt like it.

He missed cuddles from Odette, it's been weeks since they have been alone like this.

"Hey, Odette?"

"Hm?" She looked up at him.

"I love you." He smiled at her as she smiled back.

"I love you too dork." Giggling, she kissed Lancelot's nose and smiled some more. "So much."

"Mmm I love you just as much." He replied, kissing her forehead.

"Fine just this once I'll let you win, now cuddle mee~"