Dyrroth x Alucard ♤ secret

524 words

Requested by HendAlmario

I hope you enjoy! <3

"Alucard? Where were you?" Tigeral asked as Alucard walked into the meeting room. Everyone stared at him.

"Well... just some demon hunter duties..." Alucard nervously laughed as he scratched his neck. Tigeral shook his head.

"We have plans Alucard, when you aren't here or you're late you mess up those plans."

Alucard looked down in shame. "I'm sorry commander, it won't happen again."

"It better not, now come sit down." Tigeral said. Alucard sat beside Granger, a trusted demon hunter.

"So, where do you go at this time of day?" Granger whispered to him as soon as he sat down.

Alucard sighed but had a slight smile on his face.

"I'll tell you after, I have quite a story for you."

Later

Alucard walked out of the meeting room, lots of thoughts in his head about the plan.

But most of all, what he was going to tell Granger.

How would he explain that he was with the prince of the Abyss? The greatest enemy the Moniyan Kingdom has ever faced? Would Granger get mad? So many things to worry about.

Alucard stopped by a tree and waited for Granger, he was pulled back by Tigeral most likely talking to him about the plan.

Once he saw Granger walking out, he waved him over. Granger walked over to him with a somewhat annoyed face.

"What happened?" Alucard asked and patted his shoulder. Granger shook his head.

"Tigeral wants me to do some errands, but they seem pretty random." Granger said sighing. Alucard chuckled.

"I bet they have some meaning, it's just a few things right? I'll help you with them!" Alucard smiled at Granger, which he shook his head at.

"Thanks for the offer Alu, but I'll do it myself."

Alucard nodded his head. "Whatever you say..."

Granger then suddenly turned to Alu. "So what did you want to tell me?"

Alucard immediately blushed when he remembered what he had to tell Granger.

"W-Well... I don't know how to put it..." he nervously chuckled as he scratched his neck. Granger shook his head.

"Just tell me, I don't have all day."

"Well... I- uh..."

"Alucard?"

"I'm with the prince of the Abyss okay? " Alucard huffed and crossed his arms.

"Dyrroth? Alu do you know whats going to happen if anyone finds out about this?" Granger sternly said and Alucard sadly nodded his head.

"But I love him and he loves me... it's no different from any other hero having a lover." Granger sighed at Alucard's statement.

"Alu it's like dating a wanted criminal, it's very different."

Alucard glared at Granger, Granger glared back.

"Well... we haven't told eachother anything about plans involving the Abyss or the Empire, so I don't think much will happen..."

Granger shook his head again. "And what if he is going to ask? What will you say then?"

"Nothing of course! He is still a demon and works for the Abyss!"

The two got into a small fight, which only lasted a few minutes.

Little did they now, a certain light assassin was watching them with a devilish smirk.