He is walking with his head held up high, looking straight forwards and completely ignoring all the dirty things that are happening around him - it's like he is walking around a normal nightclub, not one filled with the most naughty intentions in the world. He is being followed close by a guy with dreads that I recognize immediately as Abel, and only when I notice how other people are staring at them as if they're some sort of celebrity, I realize I'm not daydreaming.

It's not a freaking illusion I created in my own drunk mind.

He is actually here.

My first reaction is to try and hide, being seen on a place like this is the last thing I want, especially if Harry is the one busting me. I can't even imagine what he reaction would be, he would probably drive me crazy with his teasing and naughty comments. I would never see the end of it.

In the other hand, maybe if he sees me here, he will begin to understand with who he is dealing with. aybe, he would stop making those corny comments and dirty innuendos, if he realized I'm way worse than him. One thing I'm sure - he would never call me uptight again.

Which makes me wonder, what the hell is he doing here?

Is he a member? I've never seen him around before, but then again, this is only the second time I'm here after his arrival to New York. Also, Harry never striked me as the sex club kind of guy, something about his whole demeanor makes me think he actually likes the hunting and the seduction games too much to come for a place where sex is granted. To e, Harry is the kind of guy who likes the chasing, and when he finally gets what he wants, he is too selfish to share. Maybe I'm wrong - well, if he is here I probably am wrong,

Completely lost in my own mind, only now I realize my feet acted by their own will and now I'm just a few steps from Harry, who is now standing at the feet of the stair that lead to the second floor where the private rooms are, Abel still positioned right beside him. Are they, like, going up there together?

Honestly, that would be an even bigger surprise than meeting Harry here. I mean, there's a lot of things about Harry that I don't know, I'm sure he is keeps way too much secrets and that he is not the person I thought he was, but there's one thing that I'm 100% certain about, and that thing is that he is very, very straight. Even with his flashy rings and genderfluid clothes, his personality and manners let his sexuality very clear.

Taking the last sip from my gin and tonic, I place the empty glass over a table near me, where at least right now has nobody groping at each other, and as I snap my head back to Harry, not wanting to leave him out of my sight, my heart jumps inside of my chest when I found his gaze already pinned on me.

The moment our eyes lock together, I feel the ground vanishing from under my feet, my stomach dropping along. The air gets heavier and suddenly it's hard to breath. His eyes widen, astonishment taking over his features for a split second, and when he takes a a few step forwards, quickly striding till he is standing right in front of me, my mind goes blank and my knees almost falters.

I've been busted.

Shit.

"Aster." He says under his breath, but somehow I hear it clearly over the loud music. He gets closer, so close I can smell his parfum, that perfect mix of sweet vanilla and wooden tobacco, and my mouth goes dry.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asks, his raspy voice sounding menacing.

Even though I'm wearing heels, I still need to get to the tip of my toes in order to reach for his ear. "None of your fucking business." I whisper, the combination of how I feel when I'm here with all the liquor I've had earlier making me bolder towards him.