2-1 || It's Been 4Yrs.

.
VICE's POV

"Daddy, daddy! Here's your ice cream!" Peter told me as he lend me the cone with the ice cream on it.

"Aww, my baby is so sweet. Give daddy a hug, please?" I asked and opened my arms, wide. Then he granted my wish and gave me tight warm hug.

"Are you sad again daddy? Why are you always sad? Last night I visited you at your room and I saw you crying, are you alright?" He asked me innocently. What should I say? What reason should I say?

"N-no, son. Daddy's all fine.. C-Come, just sit on my lap and eat this ice cream," I smiled and he sat down on my lap. Of course I don't want my child to know that I'm suffering from loneliness. I want him to see me happy, I do 't want him to feel the same way like I do.

We're actually in a park here in...... US. Yeah right, you've read it right. We're on US. I left, I mean we left 4 years ago. I'm all worn-out that time and I made a big decision to migrate here. After all those not-so-good happenings. I'm so tired of being hurt, unloved and I'm tired of drowning in pain.

After that night with Kylie, I saw Karylle,, w-with Christian undressed in one bed. Who would never feel mad on a situation like that?! I'm his fiancé but then what the hell was that? I thought she would be the girl who will grow old with me, cry with me, laugh with me, but its all gone. Life is so cruel to me.

After that, an accident met me. It's my fault, I can't drive properly so I accidentally hit the road sign. Good thing no one's hurt. Especially my daughter. Just a few meds was done and it was all clear and nice.

Days after that night, Karylle tried to fix everything, she tried to explain everything but I don't want to hear a single explanation coming from her lying mouth. I hate it, I'm so depressed that time. I don't know what to do neither what to say.

Then I decided to bring my kids here in US. I didn't even let my oh-so-good fiancé to know every single detail of us migrating here. She deserves the punishment. I'm hurt. She doesn't know how much it carves in my heart.

Peter forgot everything about his mom, I didn't let him see her pictures anymore. He's still a year old when we left his mom. So he won't remember any about her, Peter is now 5 years of age. Peter Jeremiah Viceral, he's all grown up. I can't imagine how he looks today. He's so different from the Peter you've known before. Starting with the looks. Maybe no one will actually recognize him today.

About me? Yeah, I quit showbiz. I decided to live my own life behind those flashy lights and being surrounded by cameras. I want a quiet life. I have saved enough money to raise my family so I will be able to bring them in good way. Many netizens ask why, but I don't even bother to answer them. I tried to ignore a lot of times but many strangers tries to make their own stories that aren't true. Tch.

How's my one and only daughter? She's now fifteen. Typically a teen, not a little naughty silly girl anymore. She's not my baby anymore but she's still my princess. I let Kylie erase all of her memories about her mommy Kurba too, I know it'll be easy for her because she isn't her real mom tho but I know she still feel sadness most of the times when remembering her. After that accident, she's actually traumatized. I'm felt pity for her that time then I tried to remove it and made her smile again. Until I brought them here in US, we lived normal again, no cameras, no reporters, just a normal live among the three of us.

Just some of our friend know where we are. Like, Vhong, and Billy.. In addition, my Nanay. Even tho I miss them so much but I really don't know when to visit them. If we will go back to the Philippines, there may be a chance of seeing my ex-fiancé. I don't know how she is.. She don't show on tv's anymore. And what do I care? Maybe she's having a new family with that bitch again.