Anyone would think that the three boys were like broken toys, chanting the same word over and over again.

"IT'S BEEN THREE HOURS! 'SHE'S FINE' MY ASS!" He suddenly stood up, startling the two boys. "I'M GOING IN THERE!" He wasn't able to go far as the two boys immediately latched themselves to him, preventing him from moving. "LET ME GO! LET ME GO, DAMMIT!"

"Kocho said to stay here!" Muichiro argued, dragging Snamei back down. "We have to trust them there!" Even though he said that, he too wanted to march in there. But he can't. He would most likely be scarred for life if he saw what was happening there.

"Nee-chan will be fine!" Koichi exclaimed, just on cue you let out another antagonizing yell. You were, very much, not fine, at all. He wanted to run to your right this instant but he knew better. "Just stay put old man!"

With a lot of struggling, they managed to keep Sanemi down. But, when Sanemi finally shut up, they realized that it had been so quiet. They all sat back up, waiting for some kind of explanation.

"Shinazugawa-sama!!!" Naho exclaimed as she ran inside, panting for air. "(Y/N)-san has-" She paused, catching her breath. "Your baby is here!"

Sanemi's body immediately shot up and ran towards the room that you were using. Right outside the room, he saw Aoi and Kanao waiting with bright smiles and immediately inviting him inside.

He felt as if the wind was knocked out of his lungs and his heart pounded on his chest. Waiting with a smile was you, right in your arms was a bundle of white. He walked over to you, his tears were blurring his vision.

The moment he was close to you, he collapsed to his knees and weeped, holding into you closely, along with the little baby who was wide awake and just observed.

"Sanemi..." You whispered, making him look at you with eyes filled with love and happiness. "Meet our son..."

"Our... son..." He repeated, a large smile breaking out on his face. He glanced below him to see the baby boy staring back at him with wide, round lilac eyes filled with curiosity. He extended a finger, the little boy immediately reaching for it. "... hello..."

The baby made cooing noises, observing the finger in his hold.

"What's his name?" Sanemi asked, his eyes not leaving his son, the smile also not fading. Mitsuri and the others were crying to the side, with the exception of Shinobu and Kanao, Aoi was holding it but it was painfully obvious.

"... Shiro..." You replied, gesturing to the little tuff of white hair. "He looks so much like you..." Your eyes were closing. You were really tired. "He's so cute..."

"Shiro..." Sanemi repeated and Shiro cooed, almost as if recognizing his name. "White... Shiro..." Sanemi chuckled lightly, resting his head on top of yours. "Thank you, (Y/N)."

"...yeah..." You held into his hand, your grip loosening up a bit as you closed your eyes, your breathing evening out. "Shiro... Sanemi..."

"Sleep tight now, (Y/N). You must be tired..." He whispered, holding you and Shiro closely, placing a kiss on your head. 

It was such a beautiful day. The new family member of the Shinazugawa family arrived. Sanemi is now a father and you a mother. 

'I'll be better than that man. I'll be someone Shiro can look up to.'

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

As you fell asleep, the midwife made Kanae take the baby and told Sanemi to move you to your room and immediately called him back down to the living room where a few things were laid out.

The others were also there to listen to her instructions, they also wanted to hold the baby that only Kanae and Shinobu could only hold at the moment. Since they've studied and learned how to handle a newborn just for this moment.

"Since you are new to fathering, I shall teach you." The midwife smiled lightly, taking a fake baby on the table. "Let's start with how you hold a baby."

And so, Sanemi and the other's lessons started.

Sanemi was surprisingly good at catching up and learning how to handle a newborn baby. Mitsuri and Koichi, however... not so much. They were failing bad. They kept dropping the decoy baby and they would cry right after dropping it, finding no hope to continue.

And so, when the midwife told Sanemi that he could his child, he was so happy he was sure he was grinning ear to ear. No, he was not grinning and just had that itsy, bitsy little smile of his. But his eyes were shining. They were so bright that Mitsuri was sure it was the same look he had during the wedding.

"Here you are." Kanae whispered as he handed the baby boy to Sanemi.

The moment Sanemi held the little sleeping baby in his arms, he felt as if a new world just opened up to him. This little boy in his arms, it was his child. His and yours. "Shiro, nice to meet you. I'm your... dad..."

》A.N《

Pretty chapter n all, but I've always wondered the the hell did Sanemi get his white hair. His parents both have black hair!

I thought that it could be albinism or one of his grandparents had white hair. Or maybe it was because he ate too much ohagi-

 Or maybe it was because he ate too much ohagi-