Chapter 53 - Ass Beaten

Start from the beginning

"You're protective of them. Therefore, they are your kids. If they have kids, they are your grandkids." Hizashi, who was trying to hold back the entire time, bursts out laughing.

"TOLD YOU SO, SHO!" I'm glad someone agrees with me!

Shouta sighs, "I don't know where you got that, brat."

"Well, for starters, you did an idiot move for them at the USJ. Then again at the camp. Now that they are on campus, I have noticed how you would do small things for them like leave reminders or something like that. It's cute." I'm not lying, so don't call me out. Shouta never did that with me because I didn't have that problem, but these guys are ordinary teens. They are meant to be with their parents. Mom, Shouta, and all the other teachers have custody of me because of safety reasons for the world. Basically, they are there to hold me back.

Before you asked, that custody thing happened as soon as I was moved into the teacher's dorms. I have a whole cult just to stalk me. How flattering.

Anyway, most parents have to push their kids forward to keep them going. Yes, I'm aware of how this shit works. I have some knowledge about that.

"...I should have known you would have picked that up."

"Someone has to do it. Tell Yagi to do it too. I'm tired of him trying to be the cool dad to me."

"What?"

"He's been trying to spend more time with me by doing stuff normal dads would do. What's worst is he is an American dad. Like, I'll help him anywhere else! I just don't want to be his son. My dad already left that career path destroyed. There's no recovering it!"

"You haven't told him that?"

"I did. He increased the volume on the television."

"At least he is learning something."

"Whatever. I'm getting to work. Don't fuck on the couch," I mutter as I leave for my door. Damn that shut Hizashi up quick.

---

"Sho, I got your papers-! Why are the kids mutilated on the floor? I thought we were waiting longer for that." I ask when I enter the gym with everyone but Todoroki beat on the ground.

Shouta takes the papers, seeming to consider something, then speaks out, "Class, come to the side. Izuku, you're fighting." With a groan, the class moves.

"What kind of bullshit is this? I just came here to give you papers!" The salt is coming out.

"I want you to show it's possible to defeat him."

"Who am I fighting?"

"Mirio." I look to the field to see the said man waving enthusiastically at me.

"Hi, problem child!" Mirio exclaims. Oh, so the Big Three are here today. For those who don't know, the Big Three is UA's top three students in the third year. This year, it is Mirio, Neijire, and Tamaki. I guess Mirio decided to show off, thus why my classmates are on the ground, and Neijire and Tamaki watch as they are next to Shouta. Let me explain because we will see them around.

I consider Mirio another version of All Might because they have blonde hair and blue eyes. The only difference is that Mirio has more of a cartoon face while All Might has a superhero face. If I had to say someone who has the most control over their quirk, it would be him. His quirk is Permeation: the best way to describe it is that he can remove himself from reality. More specifically, he becomes intangible. You can still see him, but you can't touch him. Because he 'doesn't exist,' he can fly through walls or fall through the floor. Also, he doesn't have his senses as the sense waves go through him, so he has to predict what he's going to do beforehand. It's a fantastic quirk, but it requires full control to be able to use it efficiently.