~boner in public~

~IT KIDS~

Bill—

- "are you f-f-fucking serious"

- he furrows his eyebrows in annoyance as he quickly looks down to see the problem then instantly looking back at you in worry that you might notice since both of you were out riding bikes today.

- "billy, are you okay?"

Richie—

- groans in sexual frustration

- both of you were at the arcade that day, gaming with each other but when he looks over to you, he sees some cleavage showing since you were wearing a tank top. it only got worse the more he stared.

- "richie, the game is in front of you. not next to you."

Eddie—

- "oh jesus help me again"

- you had walked with him to get his medication, along the way he had noticed you were wearing a skirt and the wind was strong. at some points your skirt would lightly lift up and would reveal a small glimpse of your underwear, he would subtly watch but begin to feel guilty at the same time for looking.

- "what was it that you needed to get today, eddie?"

Stan—

- "oh y/n.." he whispers under his breath

- both of you were out, walking by a lake since it was really sunny and pretty that day. you had shared cute conversations between the two of you. stan noticed how the sun made you glow, making your skin soft and dewy, the way your hair just bounced and gleamed. how your lips were perfectly plump and red due to how much you were licking them that day. finally your eyes that sparkled within the sunlight. your beauty had made him hard.

- "did you say something, stan?"

Ben—

- "shit.. shit!"

- you and ben were at the library, both of you enjoying each other's company and sharing the books you both had chosen to read, when suddenly but innocently your naked thigh had gently caressed past his leg since you were wearing a skirt and were sat quite close to each other. you didn't notice but he definitely did, instantly making him get up and excuse him to the toilets.

- "uh.. okay?"

~*~*~*~*

Finally updated again my doods :)
i'm also really sorry for leaving out mike and beverly, i'm really tired and i tried for the others. ill make it up to you guys soon!

Also credit to:

@justagirl4days 💐

for this new chapter/request.
thank you!