~saturday night out~

~IT KIDS~

*80's theme*

Bill—

-he takes you to those 'outside movie' places whilst in the car, he buys your ticket and food. Whilst you two watch a classic horror film, at moments you would jump from a sudden scare in the movie which would gradually lead you and him in each others arms, cuddling closely. At the end of the night he would take you back home and have a sweet kiss as a goodnight.

Richie—

-he would take you to a arcade, for hours you guys would play and go against each other and would make a bet that if you won he'd have to kiss you first, but if he won then you would have to kiss him. When the night ended and he dropped you off at home, you both agreed that it was a tie and that would have to kiss each other and you did.

Eddie—

-he had a surprise planned for you, he picked you up late at night and drove not too far from town, you guys eventually reached a hill. He covered your eyes and walked you to the top, he removed his hands for you to see a blanket flooded with dishes of food, snacks, drinks, a rose all set on it and a small candle light to make the atmosphere warm. You gasped with awe at his surprise, you turned to him and kissed him with joy, so did he.

Stan—

-he had picked you up, and drove you to a carnival. He bought yours and his ticket additionally food, you guys went on mini rides, laughing out loud with happiness. You guys played games too, he would win you massive teddy bears, you both would snuggle together with it until you were really close and kissed each other. At the end he bought both you cotton candy, you guys sat watching fireworks from a far, cuddling and eating diabetes.

Ben—

-he would take you to those milkshake diners, that would play old hits out a funky jukebox. You both would dance to and then order a
two-person milkshake, both of you drinking it with one separate straw each. You guys would dance again and have so many laughs, eventually you both were dancing to a slow song and had kissed, everything was just right.

Mike—

-he would take you to those roller skate rinks, you both struggled to get the handle of skating, but you would help each other and fall together. You fell for the tenth time, he had laughed and tried to help you up but instead you pulled him down with you, him ending up on top of you. You guys were so close, he leant down closer to you and kissed your lips. After you were done, you guys got up and skated round whilst clutching each other's hands.

Beverly—

-she had taken you to the beach, and ordered a fresh pizza to go with plus brining a boom box with. At night you guys danced to hits and shared cigarettes together whilst munching on hot, saucy pizza slices. You took aesthetic polaroid's of each other, you guys eventually were lying underneath the night sky and had chats about life. Both of you gazing at the stars until you looked at one another, not a word but the music in the background. You both lean in and kiss, ending the night with a "i can't wait to see you again"

~*~*~*~*

Since I haven't updated for almost a week, here's a noice preference to read. I know my grammar and everything sucks, don't need to point it out :/