~henry bowers~

~part 2~
smut warning
TRIGGER warning! if sensitive please do not read.

Next day had already began, you had shit lessons so you decided to just sleep through most of them and wait for the lunch bell to go.

Just hoping for the day to end in general.

You kept the note in your bag, the one that you received the previous night. You obeyed what it said and kept to yourself about where you were going after school, keeping it a secret from the group but knew that it must've be a prank but yet you decided to go with it and just play along.

"So what's everyone planing tonight?" You asked everyone that was sat around the table.

Everyone looked at each other, sharing shrugs and groans of not knowing what they were going to do.

"..Nothing? No one?" You questioned again.

"I'm busy, I've got to practice tonight again. You know how my dad is strict about– yeah." Stan spoke, whilst Eddie nodded his head.

"Same, I have to go to a doctors appointment after school." Eddie pulled out a sandwich, unwrapping it.

"What about you guys?" You motioned over to the rest of the group that were just sat there shaking their heads slowly in rejection.

"Oh.. so everyone's busy tonight then." Your head dropped from the sudden sadness of not getting to spend Friday night with your friends.

"We'll all be free tomorrow, since it'll be Saturday. We'll have the whole day to ourselves!" Richie reassured, placing a hand on your shoulder.

You lifted your head, a soft smile appeared on your face.

"Okay, I guess.." You said, he removed his hand of your shoulder as the bell had rung for the last period.

"Aw, man! I just opened my sandwich.." Eddie complained, "Just eat it in gym class, you have that now anyway." Richie stated.

"Are you shitting me? Do you even know how much germs and sweat are in those changing rooms? In gym, in general?! Litterly wafting around in the air?!" Eddie legit looked like he was going to pass out from Richie's comment.

"No way am I eating my sandwich in there. I'd rather starve to death.." Eddie wrapped it up and placed the sandwich far into his backpack.

"I don't get what the big deal is, I eat in there all the time?"

"That probably would explain a lot.."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Richie pushed his glasses back up on the bridge of his nose.

"Whatever you think it means." Eddie wandered off whilst Richie just followed behind him and kept asking him questions.

Everyone else said goodbye and separated to their classes.

You were by yourself. Thinking. On your way to next period.

If everyone was busy then how are they able to meet tonight? Or is this part of the plan?
Were they tricking you? Are you just being stupid? Or gullible..

Whilst walking you heard footsteps behind you, more than one.

You peered over your shoulder to see the Bowers gang. Fuck.