~pass the salt~

~IT CAST~
They're older in this!

Jaeden—

– "Daddy, pass the salt please."

– "Okay, sweets." Both jaeden and your dad reach for the little pot of salt, that was until both boys had retreated their hands and your dad gave a deathly glare at jaeden. Looking at you then him.

– "I'll find my way out." Jaeden spoke, "That's a good idea, son." Your dad replies. The night ended awkwardly.

Finn—

– "Daddy pass the salt, please."

– Finn instantly grabs the salt pot that sat on the centre of the table, setting it in your hand gently, without making eye contact with anyone that was until he realised you were frozen. "Babe, what's wrong?" He looks over to your dad that literally looked like he was about to attack him over the table.

– "Pardon me, but why is everyone acting so strange?" Finn was oblivious to what he said, your dad on the other hand was being calmed down by your mother. The night ended.. alright?

Jack—

– "Daddy pass the salt, please."

– jack and your dad reach for it but your dad grips the salt first before handing it to you, whilst looking at jack like he was mentally insane. "Oh! I–she– i like your shirt, sir.." jack stumbled over his words. Your dad just nods his head slowly, continuing to eat.

– you giggle at the situation, and also continue to eat whilst jacks face burns bright. The night ended, hilariously.

Wyatt—

– "Daddy pass the salt, please."

– "here you go, baby." Wyatt picks up that salt before your dad could make a move and placed it in your hands, sending a small wink that made your stomach flutter with butterflies. "Dear.. God." You dad exhales, shocked not knowing if he should kill Wyatt or walk out the room.

– "did you not know that your daughter calls me daddy too?" Wyatt smirked, your dad ended up leaving the table and locking himself in the bathroom. The night ended.. well I don't know. Your dad didn't come out the bathroom for the whole night.

Jeremy—

– "Daddy pass the salt, please."

– your dad smiled at you and put the salt next to your plate, you thanked him and looked over to Jeremy that was happily eating his food without a single word.

Chosen—

– "Daddy pass the salt, please."

– "sure, pumpkin," Your dad was about to give it to you until Chosen had already snatched it and passed it over to you. Until he realised he fucked up, "oh, uh! I was just doing it for you! Didn't want you to stop enjoying this wonderful meal!" Chosen internally panicked, thinking of ways to cover his act up.

– luckily he got away with it.

Sophia—

– "Daddy pass the salt, please."

– Sophia gracefully picked the salt up and handed it to you, sending a warm smile along.
Your dad had confusion written all over his face, his eyebrows were furrowed and everything until Sophia spoke up.

– "Yeah, your daughter calls me daddy too." She said slyly, making you choke on a piece of food but then managing to breath again. Your dad chuckled and didn't say a word after.

~*~*~*~*

Ah, see! I told you guys I would update a new chapter tonight :) proud? I hope so at least!

Anyway, I would like to thank you to:

@kaitlinBibble 💐

for also helping me out with this
chapter/request! I appreciate it!

Creds to you!