~henry bowers~

~y/n and him~

"Well, well.. look who it is" Your attention had turned to the raspy voice behind you, "the losers club"

"What does this fucktard want now?" Richie mumbled.

You folded your arms in annoyance, Henry never had a reason to bully you guys. He would just enjoy the fact you were either in pain or begging at his feet to stop whatever he would do.

The rest of Henry's gang stepped out beside him, belch cracking his large hands whilst Vic stood there with an evil grin and finally Patrick that looked like he was ready to kill you.

"J-Just l-leave us a-a-alone, H-Henry!" Bill spoke up making Henry shoot a dirty glare his way.

"D-D-D-Did you s-s-s-say something B-B-Bill?" Henry mocked Bills stuttering, whilst the boys behind him chuckled deeply.

"You suck bowers!" You yelled at him.

"Nah babe, I don't but I know you do" He winked making shivers go down your spine but shook them away.

"Ex-fucking-cuse me? You wanna say that again." You walked up to him, face to face. Well tried at least, you were a very tiny girl so he did have the upper hand at this point but it didn't stop you from getting in his face and tried to seem intimidating.

"Maybe if I ask nicely, I could get one? Mm" He lowered himself to your height and you scoffed from his words.

"You're disgusting." You spat in his face, his smirk had turned into a displeasing frown.

"Don't speak to me like that again, princess." In a quick movement he managed to grip you by the waist and turn your body around so your back was against his front.

His heavy breaths were brushing against your neck, you tried struggling out his touch;

Punching, kicking, twisting, jumping.

But it was no use, he was stronger, taller, and definitely not stupid.

"Stop struggling otherwise I'll make you struggle in so many ways you couldn't think off." He whispered into your ear, something about his words made you weak and fall back into him.

"Good girl."

Henry's goons were proceeding with torturing your friends, belch burped into Eddies face making him gag in response whilst Patrick pushed Richie into Stan which made them tumble over each other.

"Give it back!" Stan tried obtaining his little hat back that Patrick stole from him. (im not sure what it's called, sorry)

One of the yellow school buses drove by which gave Patrick the opportunity to frisbee it into the small opening of the bus window.

Vic on the other hand just kept pushing Bill around and eventually making him fall onto the floor with the rest of your friends.

"Leave them alone!" You shouted but they didn't give notice.

Henry's gang began to circle around your friends, "Please!" You shouted once more.

"Oh fuck, Henry it's your dad!" Patrick alerted Henry which made his grip loosen on you and shove you aside and stomp up to Bill instead.

"You're lucky this time, but don't think you'll get away easy next time, stutters." He threatened.

"And you, my darling. I'm not done yet." He faced you, licking his lips in the process.

"Ive got many things planned for just the two of us.."

He motioned his guys and disappeared behind a building.

What the fuck was that you thought to yourself.

"You okay y/n?!" All the boys ran up to you and looked for any bruises or cuts, like mothers would normally do.

"I'm fine! Honestly, are you guys okay?" You giggled, reassuring them.

"We're fine, just don't want that piece of shit touching you like that again!" Stan huffed as he rolled his eyes.

"Or even speak to you like that!"

"Are you sure your okay? I have plasters, anti bacterial cream– its in my second fanny pack"

"Eddie can you shut the fuck up about your second fanny pack!" Richie interrupted, making Eddie flip him off.

"Don't come running to me when you have an infection, because me and my fanny packs won't be there to help you–"

"Both o-of you s-s-shut up!" Bill got involved, making them both stop.

It grew quiet between all of you but had suddenly turned into a fit of laughter because of how stupid you guys sounded.

Everyone smiled and had a group hug.

"I love you guys" you said whilst everyone was squeezing each other, "love you too" they all replied in unison.

You had stayed out with them for a few hours, just hanging around the quarry but had to go home since your mum was strict about curfew.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow! Night!" You exclaimed, waving goodbye as you jumped onto your bike and rode away.

You got home, entering your house whilst your mum was already busy cooking dinner in the kitchen.

"Hey mum!"

"Hi baby!" She yelled from the other room, "food will be ready in a few minutes, go change then come down!"

"Okay"

You made your way upstairs, shutting the door behind you and began to strip down.

You sighed from exhaustion, "today was so hectic" saying out loud, trying to find a shirt to put on.

When you finally finished, you hopped downstairs and slipped into the kitchen where your mother held your plate.

"Thank you!" You gave her a quick peck on the cheek but before you got away she stopped you.

"Honey, there was a note outside on the porch for you.. I brought it in, it's in the living room. I didn't read, I just saw your name and that's it."

"Oh.. okay, is that it?" Curiosity filled your mind, "no, that was it. Go eat! Your dinners getting cold!" She pushed you gently out the kitchen.

You placed your plate down and saw the note on the coffee table, Reading:

'Meet me by the Quarry tomorrow at 6 after school.. don't tell anyone and come alone.
– see you then, gorgeous x'

You scrunched your nose, who was this mysterious person?

You shrugged your shoulders and thought why the fuck not.. it's probably one of the boys trying to prank you again anyway.

You picked up your plate and began to eat. Eventually falling asleep on the couch until the next day.

~*~*~*~*

If you want part 2 of this, then just comment.. if not then don't worry about it.

This mini story will involve smut and more tense scenes if I carry it on but that's up to you guys :)

Thank you for over 600 views! That's fantastic, Love you guys!