~patrick hockstetter~

~y/n and him~
smut warning

"Just go fuck another skank, you freak!" Eyes were glued onto you, every student watching you stand up to the Patrick Hockstetter himself.

You were cornered by his lankiness in the cold hallway of the school, no one tried to step in and break it up. Every one was scared of him, they would be burned alive to the crisp with his infamous zippo if one tried saying anything.

He flashed his zippo in that exact moment, the light reflecting off it and blinding one of your eyes. His demonic smile appeared, a gulp gliding down your throat.

It was all up to you now, you and him.

"I already have, you were my next skank," he sneered making you pull your face in disgust.

Rest of the Bowers Gang were surrounding him, but acted like everyone else.

Just Watched.

The space in between you two had begun to evaporate. He took slow, threatening steps. He tried to seem intimidating to make you crack but you kept your guard, actually gaining a kick of confidence to your gut.

"You know what flame boy, fucking burn me with your baby ass lighter. I don't care. You're just another bully that tries to hard to be cool or scary but to me, you're just another asshole walking around like he owns the place." Immediately you regretted what you said at the back of your head, your eyes widening at the words that came out.

Fuck.

"Little miss perfect finally had something to say but not the correct words. You're a dead bitch!" He dashed forwards to grab you but instantly you kicked him where the sun definitely does not shine.

You jumped over him whilst he was on the floor groaning whilst cupping his crotch in pain.

"Ah ah ah, he's not done with you yet princess!" Henry chuckled, launching towards you whilst you tried to escape the crowd.

"What are you kids doing?!" Before Henry could pass you over to Patrick, a teacher had walked into the scene and caught everyone's attention.

You peered over to Patrick that was already pushing himself off the floor, until he stood fully straight and shot a smirk your way.

"Get to class now before I inform all your parents about this!" She screeched at the top of her lungs making the students scurry off to class.

"Oh for fucksake," Henry muttered in frustration, dropping you from his grip on your arm.

"Especially you Bowers, don't want your dad getting involved now, do we?" She gave a dirty glare his way, apart of me felt bad. Most of the school knew his dad was abusive but he didn't want to admit it.

He stomped away, Vic and Belch following not far after.

"And you, y/n! I expected more from one of our top students.. such a disappointment." She shook her in disapproval, pointing her bony finger to class.

You sighed, could this day get any worse?

You didn't stay to hear Patrick get a lecture too, you were already in a different hallway making your way to class. Until something had pushed you up against the wall.