~wyatt oleff~

~y/n and him~
i recommend playing the song.
!there is a point when I tell you to start playing so don't listen to it yet!
May I also add that everyone is older in this for obvious reasons.

"No. No more drinks." You heard Sophia's voice echo through your head.

You were drunk, pissed, off your head.

But that didn't stop you from drinking anymore, that was until Sophia came and finally put an end to it making you angry.

"I c-can drink wha-atever the f-fuck I want!" You slurred your words, stumbling over your own feet whilst trying to grab the drink from her hand.

"No! Y/n, no more! You need to go sit down or even drink some water. You can't even talk properly." Her voice banged against the inner walls of your head along with the beat of the music.

"F-Fuck off. I'm fine." You flipped her off and began dragging yourself to the nearest bathroom available. You could feel your stomach churn, maybe she did have a point.

You slid through small gaps of many teens and young adults that were either sucking each other's faces off or either dancing like there was no tomorrow. You loved it but hated it at the same time.

Wishing you could just be free like those that would do whatever they want without a second thought.

*play music now

Finally reaching the door and shutting yourself inside, you stood by the nearest toilet waiting for the leftovers from last night to reappear but nothing came up.

You tripped to the sink, staring at your reflection in the mirror taking in the smallest details on your face.

The sweat that camped on your forehead from the heat of loads of people including the drinks. The mascara that sat on top of your eye bags matching the dark bruise from the lack of sleep and consumed drugs to stay awake.
The blood shot eyes above the bags that had the exact same issue, not enough sleep, too much drugs.

d r u g s

t o o m u c h

i n s i d e y o u r a c h i n g b o d y

"I wanna go home." The words croaked out your mouth, irritating your throat that felt like it had glass pieces stuck on the sensitive walls.

You opened the cold tap, water running across your dainty fingers then splashed them in your face. Hoping it would cool you down somehow.

You splashed yourself with a little too much water and managed to get your shirt wet.

Making you groan in annoyance.

"Great. Now I can see my bra." You huffed to yourself.

The door of the bathroom had opened making you turn your attention to who came in.

It was boy with curly hair and almond brown eyes, wearing a black shirt with the same colour ripped jeans.

"Oh sorry! If you're busy I can leave?" The boy was startled seeing a girl with a slightly drenched shirt.