~stanley uris~

Explicit Content!
Strong Language!
Obviously older..

"Hey.. uh, y/n?" Stan glimpsed over at you with a glint in his eye.

The whole loser gang was hanging around Bens place, his house was usually quiet and chill to be at.

Stan was sitting next to you on bens bed, whilst everyone else was either joking around on the floor or messing around with his New Kid On The Block posters.

"Yeah?" You responded with a smile.

You loved his company, he would always make you laugh, keep you happy when you were down. You've always had a special place especially for him.

"I have to go practice my thing at the church and no one will be there.. and I don't want to be alone because of that pic–"

"Yes Stan, I will come with you.. I'll keep you company and make sure that 'woman' doesn't scare you." You giggled at his cheeks that were turning red from embarrassment.

"..thank you, but I need to go now so," he scratched the back of his neck, looking back at the others taking the piss out of Eddie.

"You go, I'll tell them!" You insisted as he got off the bed and began walking out the door.

You climbed off the bed too, everyone turned to you.

"Where you guys going?" Ben asked.

"Stan needs to go do his stuff at the church and I'm going with him.. but we'll back!"

Richie suddenly smirked making you furrow your eyebrows in confusion, "what?"

"Naughty Jew." He mumbled under his breath, making Bill snicker next to him.

"I couldn't hear you? What did you say?" You missed out on what he said.

"I said make sure to bring back some honeydew."

Honeydew? What the fuck..

"Urm, Okay?" You shuffled uncomfortably to the door, "see you guys later!"

Before you were about to close Bens door, you could hear Eddie yell,

"Remember to use protection!"

After that you started coughing uncontrollably whilst walking outside.

"Are you okay?!" Stan ran up to you, patting your back.

"What happened?" He questioned sternly.

What could you say?

Richie and Eddie made a joke about us having sex?

No.

"Oh, uh.. nothing! Must've caught something in my throat." You reassured him with a weak smile whilst touching your neck.

"Ah Okay.. we should start heading there otherwise my dad is going to kill me for not practicing."

"Yeah.. lets go.." You chuckled weirdly.

The walk was quiet between you two, it's funny how you guys talk about so much when you're around the rest of the group but when it's just you two.. it's different.