~richie tozier~

Explicit Content!
Strong Language!
Older obviously...

*text from Richie*

"Hey, you coming out? I got the stuff ;)"

You read your phone as an instant smile crossed your lips, you began typing back.

"Yeah, I'll be out in 5.. it's just us two right? x"

You threw your phone onto your bed as you walked off, getting your coat.

Another message came through when you got back.

"Just us two, don't worryyyyyy. I'll see you in a bit x"

You didn't reply, instead you placed the phone in your pocket and grabbed a lighter that was deep down in your underwear draw.

"Bye Mom! I'm going to Beverly's now." You yelled whilst hopping down the stairs.

It was a lie.

"Okay baby, stay safe and be home by 8!" She replied back by the time you shut the door and began to make your way to Richie that was on his bike just a few houses down.

You had to lie to her. Your mum would never let you meet up with a boy by yourself, especially at this time.

A cold wind blew past you, making you shove your hands into your coat pockets and nuzzle your neck into the hood/collar even more.

"Fuck me," you muttered.

It was autumn already, if only summer lasted a little longer.

Eventually you saw the big glasses and ruffled hair boy resting on his bike with his phone in his hand as the white screen reflected off his pale face and swollen red lips, nose because of the cold.

His head popped up, making eye contact with your e/c orbs.

A smirk appeared, "Hey y/n."

When he spoke a faint breath was released.

Frosty yet sweet.

"Hi Richie," you replied whist the same breath came out from you and collided into his making a small cloud.

"You ready?"

"Yes."

You climbed onto his bike, you held his waist whilst he rode to the quarry where usually 'the losers club' hangs but because it was late and cold, both of you knew no one would show up.

When you got there, both of you sat down, cross–legged, facing each other not even a meter apart.

You needed the warmth from one another.

He began searching through his backpack, pulling out filters, baki, and a lighter too.
(In case anyone didn't know.. this is the stuff you would use to make a rolled cigarette. Don't ask how I know this lol)

He had a green one, you had a red one.

"You brought yours?" He looked up at you, you nodded whilst wiggling it in your hand.

You glanced over to the edge of the cliff, watching how the moon glistened on top of the water.

"I'm happy that we did this," He said making you turn your attention back to him, his eyes were on you the whole time.