~pennywise~

~y/n and him~
'Bill' as Bill Skarsgård
°NSFW for this series

"Where– where am I?" You sat up, immediately clutching your head, groaning in the process. Not a single memory of how you got here in the first place.

"Shh, don't move so quickly." A low voice had came out of nowhere, making you look up.

You saw a man sat at the end of the bed, your vision was kind of blurry but yet, you tried to focus on what he looked liked.

Piercing green eyes,
Slicked back brown hair with a few strands falling at the front,
Very structured facial features,
Plump, shiny lips..

"Who are you?" Your mouth slightly agape from the sudden eye contact of a gorgeous man in front of you.

"My name is Bill, it's a pleasure to meet you.. y/n," A warming smile appeared on his lips making you smile back.

Until realisation hit.

"How'd you know my name, how'd you get into my house, I've never seen you in my life?" An eyebrow furrowed, you were confused and sort of insecure.

His smile had suddenly dropped, widen eyes appeared instead.

"Uh, i–i.. i found you, you were unconscious near the road works of a sewer.. and so, i picked you up and urm.. had asked one of your neighbours where you lived. S–So i could take you back home..."He seemed uneasy, like he was hiding something or was just making it up.

But your head was in too much pain to think about anything right now.

"Oh.. okay. Roadworks?" You squeezed one of your eyes shut, still holding your forehead.

"Um, yeah! I think you might've slipped or hit your head onto those road block things, really hard." He awkwardly grinned.

His words made you peak over to your window, thunder rumbled underneath, along with the hard hitting of rain against the glass making you think that you did slip and somehow hit your head on something?

You looked over back to him.

"Want me to get you anything?" He offered, food would be a really good thing right now with pain killers.

But alas, your stomach was not up for it.

"Yes please, could you just bring up a cup of cocoa and pain killers. That would be great, thanks!" You flashed him another warm smile.

He nodded his head and made his way downstairs.

You decided you needed to get up and stretch, your fragile body felt like it was being crushed by millions of bricks, also change into something more comfy than a drenched shirt with skin-pinching jeans.

As you opened the closet, a sudden feeling had punched your gut.

Someone was watching you.

You turned around as a normal instinct and inspected the room. No one was there, maybe it's because the curtains were open.

You kicked yourself mentally for thinking of stupid things like that, you closed the curtains and went back to the closet but, the feeling was still there?