Chapter Thirty (Final chapter)

A knock came on the door as Niall's ears perked up towards it.

"Daddy!" I called as he came out of the kitchen.

"I've got it baby." He smiled walking towards the front door. I giggled before feeling a hand touch my lower back. Looking around, Niall frowned before suddenly cuddling me from behind.

"Niall?" I whispered as he kissed my ear.

"Louis!" I looked forward to see Liam and Zayn at the door.

"Hey." Daddy chuckled inviting them in.

"So is it done?" Zayn asked walking over to us as Niall pulled me around and close against him.

"It's done." Liam then reached into his pocket and pulled out something.

"This is for the trouble. And this is for letting Niall breed with Grace at all."

"Thanks mate." Daddy smiled looking at both of us.

"So where's Harry?"

"Little guy was really tired so we let him sleep in."

"Ah, I see."

"Well, would like a coffee or something?" Daddy offered. "I've just finished letting the kettle boil."

"Sorry but we've got to be somewhere soon." Zayn said walking over to Daddy.

"Oh, ok."

"Could we perhaps collect Niall's things?"

"Sure thing Liam, I'll lead you to them." Daddy and Liam walked down the hall leaving Niall, Zayn and I.

"Gra." Niall whispered and tilted my head up smiling down at me.

"Niall." He leant down and kissed my lips softly making me blink back.

"Oh god." We looked back to see Zayn walk over and kneel next to us as Niall tightened his grip around me. "Do you still hurt Neko?" Zayn asked a bit coldly as I whimpered and Niall growled. "Oh Niall, she's just another Neko. Once you leave you won't give a damn about her anymore."

My eyes widened as I looked up at Niall who hissed at Zayn.

"Is that anyway to treat your owner?" Zayn chuckled.

"Got it!" We heard a call before Zayn stood up and Liam walked over to us. "Hello Niall, we've missed you." Liam cooed putting the leash on his collar as Niall looked at me wide eyed.

"We leaving?"

"Yes Zayn." Liam answered as Niall began to be pulled away.

"Gra!" He called as Zayn took the lead and tugged him to the door. "GRA!" Niall held his arms out and I paced over taking one of his hands in mine.

He laced our fingers as his other hand cupped the back of my neck. Niall then suddenly smashed his mouth over mine making me blink back at him.

"Oh wow."

"Grace..."

"Ok Niall, shows over. Let's go." Zayn opened the door and I watched Niall being dragged from the house. Our gaze held until the door shut making me flinch back.

"Excuse Zayn. He is very blunt at times."

"Tell me about it." Daddy said leading Liam out the front door. Daddy leant on the door frame as I crawled forward putting a hand on his leg.

"Well I guess I'll see you later."

"Yeah."

"Give me a call when she gives birth!" Daddy smiled and waved as Liam waved from his car.

"Sure." I watched the car then pull out and drive away as I felt my insides turn a bit.

Niall was gone. And I missed him.

As Daddy shut the door and walked back to the kitchen. As Harry lay asleep in our shared box.

My heart broke a little as I put a hand on my tummy.

For the first time in my life... I was torn between two.

_________
FINISHED!

This is the first book completed for 'Torn between Two'.

Hope you guys liked it and hoping to start the second book soon. Comment what you thought and ideas below.

LOVE YA NOUISLICKERS!!!!!!