Chapter Ten

"Louis!" I looked over Harry's shoulder as Daddy greeted someone at the door.

"Liam." Daddy stepped aside and let this Liam I've never seen before walk in. He had barely any hair on his head and brown eyes. Our gaze met and he smiled at me. He had a nice smile so I smiled back.

Harry leant forward as I immediately gripped his shoulders so I didn't fall backwards. I looked back to see Harry grab the last piece of toasted bread. He really must like it.

"Let's seat ourselves." Daddy said shutting the door and led Liam into a different room. I watched them leave to the dining room as they seated themselves. As they began to talk, it was in whispers so I couldn't hear a thing.

Harry gripped my lower back and fell back so he was sitting properly on the lounge. He chewed the bread in his mouth smiling to himself.

I kept my eyes on the dining room, trying to figure out what they were talking about.

Daddy scrunched his face up staring at Liam as he spoke. He bit his inside cheek and rolled his eyes as my ears lowered. That's something Daddy does when he's annoyed.

They talked a little while longer before standing up. My ears perked up again as Daddy sighed walking over to us. "Gra." Harry snuggled his face on my collarbone. I ignored him and watched Daddy pick up the empty plate.

"Ready to go out?" Daddy forced a smile as I hesitantly nodded. "Can you both go into Daddy's room and wait for Daddy?"

"Ok." I jumped out of Harry's lap and onto the floor watching Daddy leave the room followed by Liam. "Harry." I tugged his tail and he smiled down at me trying to lean his face to mine. His hand rested on my shoulder as he came closer.

I slowly smirked and crawled forward as Harry froze going wide eyed. If I keep moving forward, he'll slip off the couch.

"Gra." He whimpered as I giggled. I stepped back and he gripped onto me as he safely lowered himself onto the floor. Harry let out a sigh and laughed up at me before coming close and rubbing his face against mine. I giggled rubbing mine back before I walked us to Daddy's room.

. . .

"Come on Harry." Daddy tried to pull Harry into the car but Harry resisted the pull. I sat buckled into the car watching the two. That was until my attention was caught somewhere else.

"Hello." Looking to the front, I saw Liam smiling at me. I smiled back putting my hands on my knees. "You're very pretty Grace." I blushed a bit and leant forward in my seat. Liam held his arm out and softly stroked my hair as I purred.

Liam has a nice feeling around him. I feel like I can trust him.

"I can't wait for you to meet him." Liam whispered as I blinked my eyes open. "You're perfect for him."

"DA!" I shot my head sidewards to see Daddy holding Harry down and strapping him in. Harry was frantic. Looking around wide eyed and thrashing his arms and legs.

Daddy shut the door and Harry scratched a hand against the window panting heavily.

"Harry?" He whimpered as his tail curled underneath him and his ears went flat.

"Jesus." Daddy sighed getting into his seat and shutting he door.

"D-Da..." Harry choked out before beginning to lightly cry. I reached a hand over and skimmed his leg. He whimpered looking over at me. I frowned as Harry sniffed and let tears slip off his chin.

"Let's make this quick." Daddy turned the car on and pulled us out as Harry cried even louder.

Poor Harry.