Chapter Twenty-Five

Once I was dressed, I scrambled out of the bathroom crawling up the hall. "Harry!" I called frantically. I wanted Harry and his cuddles. I wanted Harry to hold me and kiss my cheek. "Harry!" Calling again, I waited a moment before hearing a response.

"Gra!" My ears perked forward as I called again. Harry's voice led me into the lounge room where I saw him sitting on the couch.

"Harry!" He crawl to me as I jumped onto the couch. My arms flung around his neck as he immediately pulled me against him. I whimpered as Harry kissed my cheek and rubbed my back.

"Gra." He whispered leaning back into the couch and pulling me on his lap. Leaning up, he kissed my nose as I giggled gripping his shirt.

"Grace!" I heard Daddy call as Harry pulled my face into his neck. My arms wrapped around him as I snuggled into his embracing figure.

That was until we heard a low growl.

Harry tensed and sat up properly holding me securely. I looked back to see Niall enter the room crawling around to the coffee table.

Harry hissed and I whimpered as Harry put me beside him and leant forward so he was between Niall and I. Niall jumped onto the coffee table and glared at Harry cracking his neck.

Harry growled before suddenly pushing me away. I blinked back as he hissed for me to go. I nodded as his eyes softened. They hardened back at Niall as I crawled around the couch.

Loud yells and screams were then made as I screamed panicked. Daddy ran up the hall and glanced at me before running into the lounge room.

"What is GOING ON?!" He yelled as I bolted up the hall, my teary vision making me stumble into the walls. "STOP!" I wiped my eyes and came into my room before retreating away into the box.

Falling flat on my chest, I let out loud cries into the blankets and pillows beneath me. I curled myself into s ball and quieted myself as I lay there for awhile.

"You stay in here." The bedroom door closed leaving me in darkness. I sniffled but froze before hearing movement now in the box.

"Gra?" I whimpered backing away into the corner hiding my face. A pair of hands grabbed my sides as I cried out being pulled into a chest. "Gra." The familiar scent of Harry drifted around as I let myself weaken and sob into his chest.

He rubbed my back and laid me down before cuddling next to me. Harry kissed over my face and pulled me into his chest as I let out shaky breaths.

Harry kissed my ear and licked it beginning to groom me. I calmed in his hold relaxing gradually.

It slowly cane to a point where I was almost asleep and Harry was now lightly rubbing my back. It wasn't long before I finally fell asleep feeling a bit better than before.

. . .

There was light tapping against the box before I heard a whisper. Groaning, I flicked my ears and slowly sat up leaning on Harry's side.

"Grace." I yawned blinking back to see Daddy looking in from the entry at us.

"Daddy..." I smiled weakly as he crawled into the box. He pulled me over and into his lap as he kissed my forehead.

"Are you ok baby girl?" I nodded resting my head on his chest before hearing Harry groan.

"G-Gra?" He muttered sitting up and looking around.

"Harry." Looking at us, he blinked back and stumbled over. My hand ran through his hair and Daddy encouraged him closer so he fell in his lap beside me.

"My babies." Daddy whispered kissing our foreheads. "I love you both so much." Harry smiled up at Daddy who looked down at his lap. "We're going out today. You both fancy a swim?" My ears perked up as Daddy chuckled. "I thought so."