Chapter Twenty-One

Niall and I had been where we are for a while now. Every time I tried to move, Niall would stop me. Until now it seems.

He grunted pushing me off his lap so I fell hard on my behind. I blinked back and turned going to crawl but Niall gripped my tail. Looking back, Niall came beside me and growled before looking around the room. He then ushered me with his head as he began to crawl.

I raised an eyebrow at him, watching as he was stopped by his lead and looked back at me.

"Gra." He growled making my ears flattened and me begin to crawl to him. He motioned for me to undo his lead though I shook my head. He gripped my hair and pulled me close as I whimpered. My hands came up and fiddled with his lead before it came undone. Niall let go of my hair and crawled again growling for me to follow. I came to his hip and he began crawling with me following him.

Niall sniffed the air and crawled us over to the kitchen making me stop. He came to the pantry and scratched at it as I sat watching him. Becoming annoyed, he punched the pantry making me flinch back.

I looked around and back at Niall to see him on his knees gripping the handle. "Niall!" He flinched pulling back and opened the door in the process. He looked at me and back at the stored food before crawling into the pantry.

I scurried over to see what he was doing. Niall looked through the shelves and knocked out Daddy's container of freshly baked cookies before turning to me. He flipped the container and growled trying to open it.

"Gra." He pushed it to me using his face and sat looking at me expectantly. I cowered away shaking my head.

Daddy will get angry if I take his cookies without asking.

Niall growled pushing the cookies to me again. Looking up at him with pleading eyes, his eye twitched as he crawled and hovered over me. I flinched away as he bit into my neck making me cry out.

"P-please!" I cried as he released his mouth from my skin. Looking down at me, I pulled the cookies into my lap and undid the lid before pulling it off.

He growled leaning down and took a cookie into his mouth before beginning to chew at it. He motioned me for one but I refused putting the cookies beside myself. Niall grunted urging me to take one but I backed away as he followed.

His hand slammed on a cupboard beside me as I pressed my back to the side of the bench. He leant his face in and I looked down shaking.

Niall gripped my jaw and applied pressure making me open my mouth. He leant closer and I went wide eyed as he tilted his head putting half of his cookie into my mouth.

Hesitantly biting my end off, Niall chewed his watching me eat mine. My ears flattened and I swallowed down as he finished his as well. Grunting, he gripped my shoulders and leant his face close to mine before licking my cheek.

I closed my eyes whimpering as he pushed himself closer and sat on my lap. He tilted my head up and brushed his nose against mine as his hands ran up to my ears and rubbed them. My eyes fluttered at the rub and I relaxed as he lightly panted over my face.

"Grace! Niall!" We heard a yell and Niall pulled my face to his chest as I glanced to see Daddy looking angrily at us. "What are my cookies doing open on the floor?" Niall growled at Daddy as I whimpered ready to feel the wrath of punishment. "Why are you off your lead? What is going on?!"

Daddy stomped in and picked up the container of cookies before putting them on the bench. He turned and Niall knelt over me so Daddy couldn't get to me.

"Grace, take Niall back to the lead." I nodded obeying him as I slithered from Niall and crawled back to the lounge room.

"Gra." Niall said following me but kept looking over his shoulder, watching Daddy follow us. We came to the lead and Daddy leant down taking it and reaching for Niall's collar.

Niall lunged out though and bit Daddy as I gasped and Daddy hissed in pain. Niall stood between Daddy and I hissing at Daddy. Daddy's eye twitched as he sneered at Niall.

"Come here you little bastard." He grabbed Niall's collar as Niall bit him again. Daddy held his face back by his hair and clipped him up so he was tied up again. Then snatching my hand, I was pulled away and chucked over Daddy's shoulder.

"Gra!" Niall yelled as Daddy carried me out of the room.

"You're in some serious trouble Gra."