Chapter Nineteen

I grunted scrunching my face up before fluttering my eyes open. I looked to see I wasn't in my box. Feeling an arm and leg around me, I looked back to see Niall asleep. My ears perked up as I whimpered remembering what happened.

Prying away from him, I pulled his leg and arm off making him grunt. His face scrunched up and he turned on his back before going quiet again. I sighed in relief before pacing out the room.

I made my way back up the hall and to my room. Leaning up on my knees, I turned the door handle and pushed inside the room. The box lay right in front of my eyes as a small smile crept onto my lips.

"Harry..." I breathed crawling to the box entrance. Carefully and quietly crawling in, I heard loud whimpers and perked my ears over towards the shaking Neko in the corner.

He was sweating and his shirt was damp as his curls stuck to his forehead. "A-ah!" He panted gripping the blanket and pushing his back against the wall.

I crawled over, shutting the entrance after myself, and came to Harry. Harry suddenly threw himself forward and I caught him as he flung his eyes open screaming.

"Harry!" He looked up at me with dilated pupils making my eyes soften. I push hair from his face and cuddled him against me. After catching his breath, he flung his arms around me and began crying. I could feel the sweat on him and cringed as he tightened his arms.

Carefully pushing him away, he let go sniffling as he let a loose tear spill over. I tugged his shirt blushing as he slowly lifted his arms. Pulling the shirt over his head, he whimpered crawling to me as he rubbed his face on my shoulder.

"Harry." I lay him down and leant over him running a hand through his hair.

"G-Gra..." He chokes out letting his hands curl over his chest. I lay beside him and kiss his cheek which he leans into. Harry grips my side and snuggled against me as I let my head lay limp on the fluffy ground.

He peppers my collarbone in kisses as I run a hand through his hair to calm him. His sniffles slowly became snores and he relaxed against me as I too fell asleep.

. . .

I woke again feeling a tickle on my neck. Lazily laughing, I fluttered my eyes open and propped up. Harry looked up at me and smiled before pulling me closer to him. He kisses my cheek and I smiled rubbing my face against his.

"Gra." He whispered as I leant back to see him staring at my neck with furrowed brows. His hand came up and he taps my sore skin as I hiss. Harry leans his face into my neck and pecks my skin as I cringe laying on my back.

He kisses over my skin again making me lightly pant and grip the blankets around us. Harry hovers over me so his hands and legs are beside me and flicks his tail nibbling a fresh piece of skin on the opposite side of my neck.

He lowers his body so he's sitting on my lap and bites down with a bit more pressure. "Harry!" I gasp leaning on my elbows. He leans back and looks at me with flat ears and soft eyes.

"Gra..." His arms wrap around me and he pulls me so I'm sitting. I grip his hair and he leans back down kissing my neck. Harry nibbles and lightly sucks on my skin as I tighten my arms around his neck.

Being pulled onto his lap, I tilted my head back as he kissed over my neck grunting.

"Grace?! Grace baby, where are you?!" I suddenly heard Daddy call and tilted my head forward. Harry looked behind him and the entrance door flung open for us to then see Daddy.

His wide eyes softened as he sighed in relief.

"There you are." I nod and put my face in Harry's neck. Harry stroked my hair as Daddy held his hand out. "Come on, Niall's looking for you." Harry growled wrapping an arm around me as he crawled further into the box.

"Come on Harry, I need Grace." He shook his head making sure he was between Daddy and I. "Grace," my ears flicked before facing towards Daddy. "Come to Daddy. Daddy wants you here right now." My ears then went flat as I pushed away from Harry and crawled to Daddy.

Daddy always gets what he wants. It's how it has to be.