Chapter Twenty-Six

Daddy stood in the kitchen packing everything into a bag. I giggled as Harry lunged playfully at me before biting my ear. Tugging his tail, he laughed nipping at my neck before pulling me into him.

A low growl was heard but Harry ignored Niall. He was tied up in the corner of the room anyway so he couldn't get to us.

"Alright! You Neko's ready to go?!" Daddy chirped walking into the room. I nodded pacing to him as he put on his sunglasses and walked over to Niall. Harry nudged me forward and I looked back to see him grinning cheekily at me.

He then began running to the front door and I followed, catching onto his game.

"Wait up you two!" Daddy called holding Niall on a leash as he walked over to us. Harry backed away from reach of Niall growling lowly. Daddy opened the door and Niall paced forward pushing me forward. I went with the push as he walked beside me onto the front porch.

Harry kept back growling as Daddy led us up to the front gate and then to the car.

"Alright, here's how it's going to go." Daddy started, looking down at us. "Niall with sit in the front while Harry and Grace will be in the back. If there is a fight, mark my words it will be dealt with. Is that clear?" I nodded as Niall wrapped tight arms around me. "Ok, come on Niall."

Daddy tugged him back as I pulled away towards Harry. We lost friction and Niall hissed pulling against his leash towards me.

"No. No means no Niall." Daddy forced him into the car and secured him in before shutting the door. "Alright." He sighed opening the door for us. "Harry, you're in first."

Harry whimpered backing away as my eyes softened.

"Come on Harry."

"Harry." I whispered holding a hand out for him. He whimpered crawling towards me before lunging against me. I stroked his hair and glanced at Daddy to see him encouraging me over.

I pulled Harry and I towards the car with his face hidden away against my side. Daddy lifted him first but he cried out clutching to me. I was then lifted and Harry wrapped his arms tightly around my waist.

Daddy looked down at us with sad eyes before pulling us closer together on my seat.

"This is so illegal." He muttered putting the same seatbelt over both of us. "No sound from the back ok?" I nodded as Harry hid his face in my neck trembling.

Rubbing his lower back, I saw Niall glance around his chair and hiss at Harry not being able to do anything else.

"Niall." Daddy warned getting in and shutting his door. Niall turned forward, growling to himself. Daddy checked we were all were buckled in before taking off towards the place for us to go swimming.

I held Harry close kissing his forehead as he stayed against me the whole ride.

. . .

Harry pounced out into the car park looking back at me wide eyed. Daddy lifted me out and Harry pulled me against him kissing over my face.

"You two go ahead and pick out a spot for Daddy." Daddy smiled as I nodded leading Harry down sandy stairs and to a very large beach. Gripping the wooden poles beside me, I lifted myself to my feet as Harry looked up at me with perked ears.

I didn't walk on my feet very often. I could use them normally with a little wobble in my step but I was fine.

"Harry!" I giggled and pulled him up. He clung to me wobbling on his legs trying to regain balance. Taking his hand, I ran us onto the sand with him  behind me struggling to keep balance.

I laughed loudly and twirled around as Harry yelled out. He wrapped his arms around me and we both fell to our knees. I giggled uncontrollably and Harry soon enough joined in.

"Perfect spot babies!" Daddy praised walking over with Niall. Niall hadn't been on sand before judging by the way his lifted his hands and knees awkwardly.

Daddy put out a big umbrella and lots of towels. Niall immediately found himself on them and shook himself ridding the sand. I carefully stood up and walked over to Daddy before falling into his chest.

"Look at you, on your feet like a big girl." I smiled up at Daddy as he pulled my shirt and pants off. I was now ready for swimming! "You to Harry. Come to Daddy!" Harry safely crawled over and returned Niall's growls that were thrown at him. Once Harry was ready, Daddy put sunscreen on us and plopped a big brimmed hat onto Niall. I giggled at how silly he looked and took Harry's hand in mine.

"Now you two go have fun! But stay between the flags!" Daddy called as I pulled Harry and I to our feet before we ran to the water. "Don't talk to strangers! No playing with other Neko's! Daddy loves you!"

This was surely going to be a fun day.