Chapter Twenty-Four

I sat quietly in the bathroom as Daddy led Niall in. Niall grunted when he saw me and tried pacing to me. Daddy held him back as Niall then hissed at him. Standing up, Daddy tied Niall's lead to the towel rack and came over to me.

"Daddy's going to give you and Niall a bath ok?" I looked down gripping my palms together as Daddy tilted my chin up. "Just like it was with you and Harry. Except Niall this time." Holding my gaze up at him, he kissed my nose and encouraged my arms over my head. "Arms up."

I did as Daddy said before eventually sitting here with no clothes on. Niall grunted looking over at me growling as I covered myself with my arms and tail.

"Ok Niall," Daddy began, kneeling in front of him. "I need you to cooperate." Niall hissed at Daddy as Daddy leant forward. Niall lunged at him but Daddy gripped his hair holding him back making Niall growl in pain.

Going to tug Niall's pants down, Niall hissed scratching at Daddy. Daddy grunted backing away holding his arm. Niall glared at Daddy as Daddy slowly narrowed his eyes.

"That's it." Daddy reached forward and pushed Niall onto his back. Sitting on his hands, he pulled his shirt up much to Niall's dismay. Niall tried to bite and scratch but simply couldn't.

Finally getting the shirt off, Daddy struggled with every other piece of clothing on Niall. But once Niall was bare, Daddy took his collar off and raised from his hands.

Niall jumped forward hissing at Daddy as he paced to me. His arms were each side of my lap as he looked back at Daddy snarling.

Daddy rolled his eyes and turned the tap off swooshing the water around, checking it.

Niall looked back at me and put his face beside mine before looking down between us. His hands touched my legs and I whimpered as he lowered his breath to my neck.

"Alright you two, in you hop." Daddy said as I gripped the side of the bath standing up. Niall gripped my hips and stood behind me before letting out a shaky breath. I crawled in and sat on my side of the tub.

Niall grunted leaning over so he could touch me. He kept slipping and growled looking at the bath. He slowly lifted a leg and dipped his foot into the water. Flinching back, he looked at me and slowly lowered his leg.

One of his hands gripped my shoulder as he panted unsure of what to do next.

"Niall-"

Niall hissed at Daddy who backed away. He looked back down and lifted his second leg but slipped and gripped onto me for life. I moved forward and held his sides as he growled before grunting.

He carefully lifted his second leg and slid in as I yelled and he wrapped his arms around me. The water sloshed around us as Niall looked back. He looked back at me and slowly sat in front of me. His hands gripped my arms as I looked up at Daddy.

"Ok." Daddy sighed kneeling beside us. Niall hissed and pushed himself closer to me. "Oh hush you!" Daddy snapped as Niall's ears went flat and he looked away.

Daddy began to wash my hair and Niall would stir up a growl every now and then, though Daddy would snap at him making him grow quiet.

I ended up on Niall's lap rubbing his shoulder's as Daddy washed his hair. Niall didn't like it, but I kept him distracted. Niall's hands gripped tightly at the edges of the tub as Daddy washed water through his hair.

"Done." Daddy said as Niall immediately wrapped his arms around me. I pushed Niall away but he growled pushing us backwards. My back hit the end of the bath and Niall got to his knees looking down at me. Droplets fell onto my face and I looked away as he leant closer.

"D-Daddy." I whispered as Niall pulled my head back so he could look at me clearly. With his face inches from mine, I gripped his wet shoulders as he kissed my neck. "Daddy!" I cried out as Niall latched his teeth to my skin.

Pushing up, I kept sliding down as Niall licked up my neck groaning. I forced Niall back to sit up but he grabbed my sides and pulled my hips to his.

I yelled out as I felt him against me and scrambled out of the bath.

"Hey, hey!" Water splashed everywhere as I pushed myself out and fell onto the bath rug. Daddy came over calming me as I panted wide eyed.

Hair was pushed from my face and Daddy kissed my forehead as I let out a deep breath.

What just happened?