Chapter Sixteen

"Right." Daddy turned around and looked at us and then the new Neko going to cock his leg on the kitchen bench. "No, no, no! Bad Niall!" Niall looked up and lowered his leg before walking off. Daddy sighed grabbing his lead and pulled him back. "Come in, better do this now."

Daddy pulled him into the lounge though Niall pulled against the leash.

"Niall! Sit!" Niall bit the lead and turned around looking at the room. Harry put an arm beside me and onto the arm rest. He crawled right next to me as I backed away against the couch. Harry sat staring at the Neko in front of me.

I leant forward, confused as Harry as he growled at Niall. Daddy tied the leash to a coffee table leg and sighed.

"Grace." My ears perked up at Daddy wanting me. "Come here baby." I jumped down from the couch as Daddy held an arm up. "Stay Harry." I glanced to see Harry hesitantly crawled up against the couch head.

I went to Daddy and he stroked my hair before looking at Niall.

"Niall!" Niall sighed looking at his hands and cracking his neck. Daddy rubbed my lower back clearing his throat. Slowly looking up, Niall went wide eyed when he saw me. "Niall, this is Grace." Daddy said as Niall began crawling towards me.

I blinked back backing away as Niall kept crawling to me at the same pace. I felt my arm slip and my body land on propped elbows. Niall crawled over me as I whimpered closing my eyes and looking away.

Niall lowly growled beside my ear as he sniffed over me.

"Be nice Niall." Daddy warned as Niall inhaled my neck. He then put a hand on my leg and looked down at my body. A thump was heard as Niall leant his face close to mine. He licked a strip up my cheek as I whimpered feeling his hand claw into my leg.

"Gra." I looked over to see Harry glaring at Niall and slowly making his way towards us. Niall suddenly gripped my lower back pulling me against him as he nibbled on my neck. I tried pushing him away by his chest but he didn't seem to notice.

Harry put a hand on my shoulder and Niall stopped, looking up at Harry. His lip lifted as he sneered at Harry. Harry growled, ears going flat as his fists balled. Niall then slapped Harry's hand off and leant over me towards him growling.

"Hey!" Daddy yelled as Niall and Harry glared at each other. Niall was pulled back though he never stopped looking away from Harry.

I took the chance and got up before crawling to Harry. He looked down at me as I gripped his shirt nuzzling my face into his collar. He kissed my hair and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me into his lap.

"Alright." Daddy untied Niall's leash and tugged him away. "I'm going to keep you boys apart for now." Daddy led Niall out of the room though Niall couldn't stop looking at us.

When they were out of sight, Harry hugged me tightly and put his face in my neck. I kisses his ear and wrapped my arm around his neck.

"Grace!" Daddy called as my ears perked up. Pushing away from Harry, I walked around and up the hall to see Daddy close the end door. He knelt down and I crawled up to him before staring up, waiting for him to speak.

He stroked my hair and my cheek as I lightly purred.

"Grace..." My eyes opened and our gaze met. "Daddy, needs you to spend time with Niall ok?" My ears flattened and I looked down. Niall was to forward. To touchy. I shook my head looking up at him.

"Harry." Harry was gentle and cuddly. I wanted to spend time with Harry.

"No kitten, you need to spend time with Niall. You'll grow to like him." I pouted rubbing my face on his chest.

"Promise?" I whispered as he lingered his lips on my forehead.

"I promise baby girl."