Ultima

Blaze POV:
It's the next day at school and I'm standing at the side waiting for Aaron while watching Dottie, Rylan, Aphmau and Luna work on the course.

*Call*
Aaron: Blaze! I'm here. Where are you?

Blaze: At the side of the school.

Aaron: See you there
*End*

I wait and Aaron finds me.
"Hey Aaron. I have info! Other werwolves are taking part so that we get a new Alpha Male if Ein looses."
"Blaze... You need to compete..." Aaron says.
"Why?" I ask
"You need to be the Alpha Male!" Aaron responds. "I can stall Ein but stay here and get signed up!"
"Stall Ein?" I ask
"If Ein doesn't show up, they'll see him for the coward that he is!" Aaron responds. "And if your the Alpha, I know that the werewolves will calm down. If we are seen acting like this, that's what we are seen to be... Now sign up!" Aaron finishes.
"Ok..." I say walking off to find Aphmau.

Luna POV:
It's tiresome. Trying to put together an obstacle course. "Alpha?" Dottie says. "Shouldn't you rest?"
That's the second time she's said that!
"Good idea!" I say "I'll get water"

I wonder inside to find Ein going into the boys bathroom. Ok! This may seem odd but I know he's up to something! He always is! I couldn't go in so whatever he was planning remained a secret from me.

I went into the Cafeteria and got bottles of water. I walked out to find Ein walking out of the bathroom.

Ein POV:
I sent Jax and Ryder to the field where the obstacle course was. I was getting ready when I got a text.

FC: Aphmau! I'm glad you found your phone and we worked things out!

WHAT!?

Aphmau(Ein): Me too

FC: Are you still planning to fight Ein in ten gym?

Aphmau(Ein): I don't know... I'm a bit scared.

FC: And the rumour? Yanno, your gonna tell everyone that the fight has been moved to the gym and when she doesn't show up he'll look like a coward and you'll win for sure!

Aphmau(Ein): Can't wait! Well I better get ready!

Them little! I know I'll just show up early and scare her! Then we will fight! She won't expect me there! If only I had Luna... it could make the fight more interesting...

Luna POV:
I try to walk past him when he wasn't looking but I failed as I dropped a bottle of water. "Luna! Right on cue!" He grabbed my wrist making me drop the other bottles and took me into the gym. He said I couldn't speak so I didn't! I don't want another book being hit across my face! Just then his phone beeps.
I don't know what it was but he seemed annoyed after. "YOU WERE SENT TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM THE GAMES!" He shouts at me.
"What?" I say a bit confused.
"WHY YOU-" he goes to hit me but Aaron stops his hand. "DON'T TOUCH MY SISTER YOU MONSTER!" Aaron yells. His eyes went blood red. "Well... look who's shown up now!" Ein says.
Aaron went to punch Ein in the face. He... missed? Suddenly I saw what I thought I'd never see... Aaron had WEREWOLF EARS? AND A TAIL? I sat in the corner frighted. Then Ein said "Your sister is mine!" Which caught Aaron off guard. He turned back into a human and was on the floor in pain. Then I felt different...

Aaron POV:
Luna's eyes... she has ears and a tail like mine!
She was repeatedly punching Ein and beating him up. Ein was so scared. I looked out the window too see Blaze. The race had ended and he won! He knew what I was but not her... I signal for him to come up. He reaches the door and sees Luna as a werewolf. She hasn't ever done this before! She can't control it! As much as I hate Ein she can't kill him! "BLAZE! HUG HER!" I shout.
Blaze gets in between her and Ein but takes some of her punches. He finally manages to pull her in for a hug and she falls to the floor in his arms.
"W-What happened." She asks.
"Sorry sis!" I say
I through Ein out the window and Luna along with him.
"Blaze... it seems you managed to calm her down... something I don't think Garroth could ever do..." I say
"I love her Aaron... I have since middle school..." Blaze confesses. "Only now have I realised her value! She isn't an object or a pet or a prize... she's Luna!"
"Yeah..." I say "Now go down and become Alpha!"
Blaze runs down and I see him give Luna another hug.

Blaze POV:
I love Luna... More than anything ever!

Anyway!

"Due to recent events it seems like we have two new Alpha's!" Aphmau says. "Blaze and Luna! Blaze won the race but Luna was brave enough to fight our Alpha Male to dethrone him! Oh! And now they must choose the omega!"

"Before we do... I just want to say that, coming from experience, being the omega used to mean being bullied by older and possibly stronger werewolves. Now... it means that you are in a close bond with the Alphas! In a friend way! No harm shall be bought to the new omega... Aphmau!" Luna says confidently
I nodded in agreement. We have a 'human' alpha! Why not a human omega?
Ein got up and ran away.
I went to chase him but Luna stopped me.
"He's not worth it! Besides! Someone else wants a word with him. Follow me"
Luna takes me to where Ein is.
"HOW DARE YOU HURT MY BROTHER!" A blue haired girl shouts.
Soon the principle turns up. "Ein! For harming a human which is STRICTLY PROHIBITED! I hereby expel you from Phoenix Drop High."
And with that, the blue haired girl punched him in the face. Well... didn't end up well for him did it!

Luna POV:
I don't remember what happened in the gym but I think it's best I don't remember... ANYWAY! Prom is coming up!
"Luna?" Blaze says
"Yeah?" I say
"Do you want to go to prom together? Like as my date?" He asks
"Yes!" I say giving him the biggest hug ever.

Wow a happy ending but not ending seeing as there will be another chapter after this one!
Yayyy
Cya next chapter
1103 Words