Do I like You?

Luna POV
It's been a few days since I've been at Phoenix Drop and it's been amazing! It's now Friday and Aphmau and I are nervous for the auditions. Aphmau isn't auditioning but she's nervous about if I do well or not. I love that girl! Anyway! I was queuing for my lunch when I saw Garroth again!
"Hey Garroth!" I said
"Hi Luna! I heard you auditioning for Romeo and Juliet?" He said
"Yes I am!" I responded
"Do you want to hang out this weekend? I had so much fun with you and Aaron on Monday that I want to hang with you more!" He said.
"Sure! Let's go to the movies!" I suggested
Garroth agreed and we decided to see the new film 'Do I like You?' which was supposed to be amazing! After the weekend on the Monday I have my first werewolf class! It's weird how all my werewolf classes are on week two. Anyway! I went and sat with Aphmau and we talked about our plans for the weekend.
"My mom wants me to clean the house because she's 'busy'. I don't buy that for a second!" Aphmau said
"I'm going to the movies with Garroth!" I said.
Aphmau looked at me weirdly and asked "As friends?"
"Yes" I responded with. I felt the tension in the air which was so thick I could cut it with a knife.
The bell sounded; Aph and I waked to math. I hate math. We were separated from each other :(. I ended up next to a pink haired Meif'Wa. "Hi I'm Luna!" I said trying to be polite.
"I'm Kawaii~Chan!" The girl responded with. "Kawaii~Chan thinks your nice! No one has spoken to Kawaii~Chan this whole week!" She said
Well that seems impossible and she speaks in third person but she seemed sweet!
The bell for the end of school sounded and I ran home without Arron (poor boy 😂).

When I got home, I rushed to my room to choose what to wear tomorrow. I settled on a cream cropped sweater and some sky blue denim shorts with my galaxy sneakers. I am going to look amazing tomorrow!
After a while I was called down for dinner. It was my favourite! Pasta! With cookies for desert! "Listen!" My mother said "Your father and I are going on a business trip and won't be back until Monday of next week!"
"So for two days?" I asked.
"No! I meant the Monday after! So about ten days maybe?" She responded "Aaron's in charge seeing as Melissa is tagging along!"
I was happy I could have the house for just Aaron and I! It was going to be a fun ten days or so!
I raced up to bed ready for the morning.

The Next Day

Garroth POV
I was so happy to hang out with Luna I couldn't sleep! She was and amazing person and is so cute! Wait I mean what?
Anyway! We are going to have so much fun! I'm taking her to a nice restaurant after to eat! I hope you don't need reservations! I left my house to meet up with her and we walked to the mall.

Luna POV
It is nice having Garroth as a friend! He is so amazingly cute. Wait I mean what?
I love the fact that he's polite and a true gentleman to me!
We walked into the movie theatre and bought some popcorn and some poopsi! I love poopsi!
We entered the theatre where the screen is and found our seats.
During the movie, Garroth put his hand on mine and I blushed. He also started to steal my popcorn so I stole his back! Karma! The movie was good although the ending was trash! I mean what film kills the entire main cast? Anyway! Afterwards Garroth took me to a nice restaurant which was nearly packed. It was my favourite restaurant! MC DONALDS! He knows me so well! I ordered a double cheese burger with medium fries and Garroth ordered a Bic Mac with large fries. We laughed and talked about school for what seemed like hours, by that time it was nightfall.
We walked back to my house but before I walked in he told me something I could never forget,

"I had fun tonight Luna! But can I just say that I think I really like you! You sweet funny and amazing! I really like you!"

I had a look of shock on my face. I responded with

"I'm sorry. I can't accept that. I only see you as a friend."

He accepted my decision and walked to his house.
I told Aaron everything and he gave me a hug. I cried at how guilty I felt about rejecting him! But I just can't see him in that way as much as I wan to!
I went to bed and hoped my Sunday wasn't a bad day.

It was Monday. My Sunday went fine. I watched Netflix all day with Aaron and a lot of food! But today is the day the cast list of Romeo and Juliet comes out! I'm excited but nervous at the same time!
Aphmau and I walked in to see a crowd around the list of cast. I pushed my way through and saw that.... I AM JULIET!! My first school show and I get the lead! My understudy is a girl called Ivy who I presume is the one with the rose pink hair death staring me. Anyway! Aphmau and I went to our first werewolf class! And oh my Irene....!

I'm uploading a lot of this in one day 😂
Next chapter soon! 949 Words (yeeee)