After It All Began

Luna POV:
4 Days Before Prom:
Blaze asked me to the prom!! I'm so happy! Yanno, I really like Blaze! He so amazing! And besides he and Aaron are the only ones who know what happened in the gym... Oh... and Ein... that may be a problem in the future! Anyway! Prom is in a few days and Lucinda is the head of the prom committee thing... it's where you decide what theme you want and stuff. I joined the committee along with Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan. There was only four of us but we made it work!
"I think we should do a werewolf themed one to celebrate Ein's dethroning and the rise of two new Alphas!" Aphmau suggested
"How would that work though?" Lucinda asked "How would we decorate? I think we should do a seasonal one! It is spring so we could do a spring one! Full of flowers and pastel things!"
"Let's vote on it!" I suggested.
This may make me seem vain, but I'm voting for Aphmau's idea! She's my best friend and I want to support her! I also think it is a good idea because it's current! If it were two different alphas I'd still go for this idea because it's genius!
Kawaii~Chan went for Lucinda's idea. "I guess it's a tie." Lucinda says
"Maybe the school could vote?" I say
"Good idea!" Aphmau says.
We rush out the meeting room and start putting posters up about our themes and advertising them so people would vote. We put the ballot box in the main auditorium and the votes would be counted two days before prom! We are going to miss lessons to decorate!

We agreed that we couldn't do anything else but posters so, no bribery or verbal convincing, if that makes sense! We had to leave the posters to do their job.

I was walking to class when I saw something. It was Lucinda! Using MAGIC?! ON STUDENTS!?
"LUCINDA!" I shouted
"What!" She responded
"You can't use magic!" I say
"That's wasn't part of the deal." She said
"Well it is now!" I respond.
She storms off and the students snap out of whatever spell she put them under.
"What did she say to you?" I ask
"She said to vote for spring theme but I don't like that! I like the idea of celebrating You and Blaze Alpha!" The student said.
"I agree! Let's vote now before she tries to spell us again!" The other one said.
They run off to vote. Well... at least people are voting!

I go to find Aphmau. I tell her what I just experienced. Aphmau was just as annoyed as I was. The bell went and Aphmau went home.

I go to Blaze's. Even though Ein has been expelled and lost his friends, I can't risk going back to my house.
I open the door to his house with ease. He must be home. I go inside. Blaze is at his dining table.
"Hey Luna! How was school?" He asks
"Well we are having a vote for the proms theme." I respond
"Yeah I know that! What side are you on?"
"I'm on the werewolf side with Aphmau!"
"Same! I'm so glad! It's about time the Alpha's were celebrated!" Blaze said "And besides, you deserve it!"
"Thanks Blaze!"
"So do you think Ein is still at your house?" Blaze asked
"Well I wasn't going to go over there but I guess we can go together?"
"Yes." Blaze responded.
We walk over to my house and open the door. If was left as I left it. We walked into the lounge. We heard some noice and saw Ein looking rough opening the door. He had his stuff with him. He looked back at us and said.
"YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE LAST OF ME! I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS LUNA! AND YOUR BROTHER! YOU WILL BOTH SUFFER IN A WAY YOU COULD NEVER IMAGINE!" And with that he stormed out.
"Yeah ok..." I say.
"I'll keep you safe!" Blaze said
"Thank You!" I say.
At least my home is safe! And only Blaze and Aaron know what happened in the Gym... and what Ein did to me...

I moved back in my house and Blaze decided to stay with me so I wasn't alone. I set up the guest bedroom for him.
Oh and the phones? Well... when he was being expelled, Lucinda used her magic to get them back. I don't know why I didn't ask her before! Oh yeah! I would have been beaten. Anyway, after all that I went to bed.