Date!?

Ein POV
This is it. I'm going to ask her to go on a date! It's been a few weeks since the whole Halloween thing and I want to actually do something nice with her. I decided to take her to the arcade because she loves it over there and won't stop talking about her and Aaron over there. If you didn't know that they were siblings then you'd think they are dating! The amount of time spent talking about him. It's not a bad thing. It's kinda cute when she talks about her memories because she has that face like a puppy.
Anyway, she walked down the stairs and I finally asked. "Luna?" I said
"Yeah?" She responded
"Do you want to go to the arcade just the two of us?" I asked.
She paused. Oh no was she going to cry again? Nope she wasn't. She stood there and started to smile. "YESSSSS!" She shouted as she ran upstairs to get changed. She ran back down and we headed off.
When we got there the first thing she did was go on one of those claw machine things. She wanted to win a wolf plushie which was grey and had a white belly. It seemed like a soft and fluffy thing so I wasn't at all surprised that she wanted it. She failed and trying to get it a gave up. She walked to another game. While she did I tried to win the plush for her. I succeeded. She called me over to the racing game. I hid the plush. We raced multiple times and she won. I brought out the push and she stared to cry happy tears. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" She yelled. She pulled away realising what she said and blushed a little. "In a friend way!" She's a bad liar!
After that we went to get food a McDonalds. She stopped at the entrance. "This is where Garroth took me after we went to the movies..." she said. She seems less cheerful. I decided to take her home instead and order in Chinese.
We ate and Luna decided to call it a night. I understand.

Luna POV
I don't know if I like him. Deep down, Garroth is my number one but I think I like Ein. We will see. Anyway school tomorrow I'd better call it a night.

I woke up and put on my uniform. I tied my hair back in a high ponytail and secured it with a blue bow. I went downstairs to be greeted by Ein, Aphmau, Zenix, Lucinda and this Kai guy. They all came to walk into school with me.
We got to school but something was off. The werewolves came in early to start riots and be violent towards staff and students. Even the principal was down! Ein ran and stood on lockers (with our help of course!) and yelled at them to stop. Everything halted. Suddenly everyone bowed at Ein and called him the new Alpha Male. I was impressed. I assisted him in getting down and he was then thanked by the staff and the principal for saving the school. Turns out the imbalance of Alphas has a negative effect on werewolves. Who knew... probably everyone...
Anyhow! We went to class. I had English with Ein. Half way through, Principal Layla asked to see him. After about 20 mins, he came back. I asked him what's wrong and he said he had to choose an omega. I wondered why but then I realised, he became the omega when he joined and now he's the alpha, he has to choose another. I feel sorry for him! Being the omega is horrible! Especially when you have Jax and Ryder in this school. The most violent and meanest werewolves in the school. No one dares to cross them. It's funny how they bully every omega but not Ein. I don't think I'll look to much into it. He probably just managed to avoid them.

School ended and I walked home. Ein had to attend a club so I was alone. This gave me a chance to snoop. I know this is bad but I had to find out more about him! I went into 'his' room and looked around. Then I found a loose bit of carpet which hadn't been fitted properly. I lifted it to discover a book. I took it and ran to my room. Just then I heard Ein go "Hey Luna! I'm back!"
I hid the book within the ones on my shelf (hiding in plain sight ehhh 😏) and walked downstairs to greet him. I told him I was going to stay in my room and do homework. He decided to watch TV. Just in case I didn't read the book yet. He could walk in at any given point. What I did was I found a better hiding spot in my closet.
He will never find it.

Ooooo~ well what could be in the mysterious book she found? Find out in the next chapter after the Christmas one!
Cya next chapter! 853 Words