Shadows

I woke up in a dark place. I don't know where I was or why I was here but I'm going to miss the show!
"How much is Ivy paying us for this?" Said a girl.
"A lot!" Said a boy "But it can work in our favour other than money."
I courageously shouted
"HEY! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT!"
The three people walked towards me but they stopped while the middle one continued. I saw his face clearly. It was the boy with the jet black hair!
"Ivy payed is to keep you here while the show went on so she could play Juliet and kiss Garroth!" Said the boy.
"Introduce yourself!" I demanded
"I'm Gene, this is Sasha and that's Zenix." He paused for a moment
"DO NOT TAKE THAT TONE WITH ME!"
He shouted in my face.
"Anyway puppy while you are here you won't talk at all! Oh by the way we are in a supply closet at school!" He started "We want you in our group! If you don't comply we will show Aphmau a photo of you and Garroth at the movies holding hands!"
Oh that's what the flash was!
"Petty" I mumbled
"What was that?" Gene said.
"I can talk remember?" I reminded him.
"WHY YOU-"

Aaron's POV
I'm watching the play but it seems that Ivy is playing Luna's role. I got up from my seat grabbed Lucinda on the way and headed out to find her.
"Ivy must of had to pay someone to keep her busy!" Lucinda suggested.
"Maybe not just someone, but some group" I commented.
"The Shadow Knights!"
But we were too late! The play was over and Luna was left at the front entrance with no lead to who got her!
"Lu! Are you ok!" I exclaimed
"Yeah bro! I just kinda got locked in a closet! I don't know who did it! I never saw their faces!" She said.
She may have not known who it was but I do!

Luna POV
Gene told me to keep quiet or the photo will get to Aphmau! He also said I had to skip class with him tomorrow. I wish I'd never run into them! Or auditioned for the play!

I went home and into bed crying myself to sleep

-+Dream+-
(WARNING THIS GETS DEEP)
"Garroth? Aphmau? Aaron? Lucinda?" I said
"You rejected me! We can be friends! EVER AGAIN! YOU RUIND OUR RELATIONSHIP!"

"I can't believe you lied to me! I thought you said you were going as friends!"

"I thought you cared about me! Turns out you only wanted to be friends with me for my magic!"

"Some sister you are! Telling the principal that I broke the windows! I've been expelled! I'm never helping you again!"

"I'm going to die now
And it's
All
Your
Fault!"
-+end of dream+-

"NOOOO!" I woke up. It was all a dream but it felt so real!

After leaving the house I met Gene at the park. "Ah hey Puppy!"
"My name is Luna!"
"I don't care! Puppy is cuter!"
I sat by the pond looking into it as my dream replayed in the water.
"Hey Sash? Where is Zenix?" Gene asked
"I don't know." Sasha responded.

With Zenix

Aaron POV
"WHERE IS LUNA?" I demanded
"I'm not saying!" Zenix spat
Lucinda used her magic to give him a shock and Aphmau punched him.
"I-In the park with Gene and Sasha!" He finally gave in!
"Cmon girls lets go!"

Luna POV
I want this nightmare to end! Now! I just want to be at home with my family and not worry about these people!
After a long time, I saw Aphmau running towards me with Lucinda and Aaron. Aaron was holding a boy by his arm.
"Give us Luna and you can have Zenix!" Aaron said.
"I WANTED TO SAY THAT!" Aphmau shouted.
"Shut up you stupid potato!"
"That's is!"
Aphmau ran towards gene and punched his face. Aaron let go of Zenix who ran to Sasha while Lucinda and Her had a magic duel. Gene got up and grabbed my arm pulling me away from all the commotion.
Aaron ran after us and he caught Gene, pinning to the floor. Before Gene gave in. He got out his phone which I took and smashed.
"NOOOO!" He shouted

Aaron, Lucinda and Aphmau walked me back to school to continue the day. At the end of the day, Aphmau invited me to sleepover with Lucinda, Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn! I can't wait.

Oki help :3 I'm addicted to writing now!
771 words