Christmas

Luna POV
It's the most wonderful time of the year! School has finally broken up for Christmas break! Ein and I said we wanted to host a party for everyone. Today is the 23rd December, so we are going to decorate. After I finished breakfast I went to change into my Christmas sweater. It was white with Rudolph on it and an icy blue pattern. Then I heard a knock at the door. I opened to see....AARON! With Aphmau! "I'm so happy to see you Aaron!" I said.
"You to Lu- Who is this?" He says pointing at Ein. I explained everything to him and he had a sigh of relief knowing he wasn't a bad person.
I showed Aaron to his room and let Aphmau sleep in Melissa's old room as she wanted to stay for Christmas. If your wondering, we are going to turn Melissa's old room into a guest room but we haven't had the chance to yet. It's literally a blank room with a bed. No wardrobe or draws or rugs or anything.
Anyway! After they got settled we decided to catch up with Aaron. He was telling us all about collage and how Mom and Dad are staying to do work. Ugh! How could I have guessed...
We decorated the house with a few difficulties (I mean who doesn't know how to light a candle cough Aaron cough). Afterwards we all baked cookies for the Christmas family gathering tomorrow (well more like Aphmau's mother, Katelyn and her father).
Just then I heard a knock on the door.
Zianna and Garte.
"Merry Christmas Lula Bear!" Zianna said.
I heard giggles coming from behind me so I turned round and death stared whoever was laughing. "I have a gift for you and a little something from... Garroth." She finished. I took the gifts and placed them under the tree. They quickly left to finish what they had to do.
"So 'Lula Bear'?" Aaron giggled.
"Says you 'Cutie Pie'" I laughed back.
We all laughed.
We spent the rest of the evening watching movies and eating pizza. Then we went to bed.

24th December
Ein POV
I hope Luna likes the gift I got her! I woke up early to slip it under the tree before anyone woke up. Before returning to bed, I poured myself a glass of water. When o turned around, I was frightened by Aaron coming to put a present under the tree. I whispered a "hello!" To which he responded with. "Oh hi Ein. Don't say anything ok! It's for Aphmau!"
I nodded seeing as I did the same just before he came down.
We went back to bed seeing as it was like 6:00 in the morning! The sun hasn't even risen yet!

Luna POV
I woke up at around 9:00 am again and yet again came down to holiday themed pancakes. I swear these people spoil me! Today's agenda was to meet with Lucinda, Katelyn, KC, Dante and Laurence to get supplies with Aphmau for the family gathering tonight.
We arrived at the mall. "Look Luna I can tell when your upset! What's wrong?" Aphmau said
"Yeah you don't seem happy cupcake!" Dante said.
"Guys she may not want to say!" Lucinda said
"But Kawaii~Chan wants to help!" KC said
"Just shut up everyone!" Katelyn says
"Can we help?" Laurence asks.
"I AM FINE!" I yell.
Most of the trip remained in silence after I yelled at them all. At one point, Dante and Laurence pulled me aside to ask what's wrong. I sighed. "My parents are not coming to the Christmas gathering tonight. I really wanted to see them!" I said.
The boys looked at me then responded with "It's ok! We are here if you need us!"
Afterwards, we all went to my house to party. It was around 4:00 in the evening. We were here for a long time...

I got home to find all the furniture everywhere and Aaron and Ein growling at each other. I told everyone to wait in my room while I tried to stop it.
"BOYS!" I yelled "WHAT IN IRENES NAME IS GOING ON? YOU JAVE RUINED THE DECOR!"
"Well... IT WAS HIM!" They both said.
"Ein you first. What happened?"

A few hours earlier

Ein POV
I sat in the living room with Aaron and we talked about our lives. I went of to my room and spoke out loud but quietly about how I like Luna. Little did I know, Aaron was standing outside my door waiting to talk to me.
"YOU WONT GO NEAR MY SISTER!" He yelled
"I already have." I said
We ended up fighting and messing up the house a bit before Luna came back.

Present Time

Luna POV
"That isn't at all what happened!" Aaron said.
"Ok what happened then Aaron?" I asked
"Ok well..."

A few hours earlier

Aaron POV
Ein and I were talking about our lives. He went upstairs to 'get something'. He was taking to long so I went up. I heard him say (like a psycho!) "Luna... I will have you! As my own!"
To which I said
"YOU WONT GO NEAR MY SISTER!"
"I already have" he responded with.
Then the fight broke out.

Present Time

Luna POV
"I don't know who to believe! Please just make up so we can have a happy Christmas!" I said
"Fine!" They both responded
I went to get the others and we all fixed the house so we could party.
A little while later, Zianna and Garte showed up with Zane and Vlyad. I wasn't going to ask about Garroth. I didn't feel like being in a worse mood. "Hi Zane! You actually want to come to a party? A Christmas one at that!" I joked
"Shut Up!" He spat back.
We partied for most of the night. People started to leave and once they had, we cleaned up and went to bed.

25th December
It's. CHRISTMAS! I'm so happy! I woke up at about 10:00 in the morning today. I went down to see Aaron and Ein getting along and cooking Christmas lunch. Turkeys take a while. "Woah! Ein and Aaron working together!" I joked
"Ha ha! Funny." Ein said sarcastically.
Just then I heard a knock on the door. Yet again! I opened it to see... my parents! They had come to see us!
"Sorry Lu! We can't stop but we decided to give you your presents and wish you a Merry Christmas!" My mother said.
"Merry Christmas mom!" I responded
I hugged her. And dad. "Merry Christmas Mom and Dad!" Aaron chimed in.
"I love you two!" Mom said
And with that they fled. At least I got to see them!
After lunch, we opened presents. I opened Zianna and Gartes first. Awww! They gave me homemade cookies! I love Ziannas cookies! Then I opened the one from Aphmau. She got me a cute chocker with a moon on it which I put on immediately and some other jewellery. Next was Aaron. He got me my favourite chocolates (white surprises!) and some notebooks for my writing. Now for mom and dads. Woah! They got me a new laptop to do work and games on! Hallelujah! I needed a new one. Lastly, Ein. I opened it to see a beautifully hand painted portrait of me and my friends. It's the same photo I took with Garroth in it and Ein was added in a space next to me. I cried. "I Love it Ein!" I said.
"Thank you! Thank you all!"
Ein opened his present from me. He loved it. I got him a watch he has been dying for for weeks now. I managed to pull some strings! I got Aaron a bracelet thing with half a heart and Aphmau's name on it and I got Aphmau a necklaces with Aaron's name on it. They fit together. We all hugged and watched Christmas movies all afternoon. After the movies we were pretty much dead so we all went to bed!

This was an amazing Christmas
Love Luna x

Woah! That took a long time to write. I think this is my longest chapter! I wasn't expecting my chapter to be this long! I guess it was a surprise for me too!
Cya next chapter!! 1393 Words