What Is He Doing...?

Luna POV
I still can't believe I'm living with this man! I have told him to leave but he won't. He keeps on saying that he is staying to 'change my behaviour' well I for one don't need him! He hit me with a book! I don't know what to do.
I heard a knock on the door. Don't get too excited it was the post man. But he didn't look like a post man... well he was dressed differently. "Is." He begins before 'looking' at the package for his name "Is Ein home?" He asks. "Let me get him for you!" I say pushing the door so it was only open a crack. "EIN! IT'S FOR YOU!" I yell. Ein walks downstairs and motions for me to go upstairs. I walk away but manage to sneak into the lounge to hear what was going on.

Ein POV:
Does she think I'm stupid? I know she didn't go upstairs otherwise I would have heard her! I'll deal with that later. "Jax! That's a terrible disguise!" I say a bit annoyed.
"Sorry!" Jax said.
"Doesn't matter! Anyway! I need to get Luna out of the house. She will get in the way." I say
Ryder approaches the door and says "Leave that to this guy!" Ryder says.
At least one of those two has a brain!

Luna POV:
"Leave that to this guy!" I hear a voice say. Get me out the house? What does he want to do? Plan a murder? At this point I have no idea what to do! I could go into the garden and over the fence to Garte and Zianna but Ein might send someone to look for me. It's the only chance I have to see what they are up too!

Luna POV:
I decided to climb over the fence. I looked into the house and saw that the lights were off. They must have gone out. I hid behind the tree in their garden. Moments later, I heard Ein come into the garden. He seemed very angry. Oops. Oh well! I decided to climb over the fence on the other side. I was in between their house and another and used the little passage to get to the front road. I think they saw me! I heard Ein shout "Get her!" And rustling in the bushes. I ran to the local park which seemed to be cleared out. No people in sight. They weren't far behind me so I hid behind a bush. They got to the park and stood in front of where I was. They all split up except Ein who wondered around the area where I was. "Come out Luna! Remember who's the stronger one out of us two! And remember who the werewolf is and who the human is!" Ein says. I realise. His sense of smell. "Your perfume is strong!" He taunts. Suddenly my phone goes off. It's Aphmau. I decline and text her to call me back later. As soon as I sent it I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. Aph owes me big time when she finds out about Ein!
"Luna?" I heard Aph's voice! How did she get past-
"LUNA!" Ein shouts
Never mind! She definitely owes me now!
"Oh Hi Aphmau!" Ein says.
"What's going on?" She asks
"Hide and Seek!" Ein says.
I use this opportunity to change my hiding bush. I see Aphmau look in the spot where I was hiding and then leave. That was close.

Ein POV:
Aphmau!!! She is was so helpful but yet Luna still got away! Luckily for me I have my sense of smell handy! Her perfume can be smelt from a mile away! I reach a bush... I found her

Luna POV:
I think I have lost him. I sat behind the bush for a bit and I feel another hand on my shoulder. "Aph! Stop giving Ein clues!" I joke with her... but it wasn't her. "She didn't need to! You gave me all the clues I needed!" Ein smirks. He grabs my arm and pulls me out from the bush to which he then holds my hand. He motions for his friends to follow him and we make our way back home. When we arrive I see... no... Not him!

Cliff hanger or not idk
Hi! I'm uploading! Yay
With everything that's going on it gives me a chance to upload!
Anyway! Cya next chapter and Stay Safe!
Hailey x