The Last Day

Luna POV
It's finally the last day of being a freshman! I was so happy I could scream! Aphmau and I decided to 'bunk' our lessons to hang out with our friends. We all hid in an unused room on the top floor which is where Gene and the shadow knights hang out. Our group was narrowed down to Gene, Aphmau, Aaron, Garroth, Lucinda and I. Nicole, Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn are hanging out with these people called Travis, Cadenza, Dante, Laurance and others. We see them occasionally when we invite them to things and invite them out places. I'm not bothered because I have my best friends right here in this room!
"Hey Aaron? How does it feel to be going to collage?" Gene asked
"I feel old." Aaron responded
"I know that!" Gene said
They both laughed at that statement and gave each other a high five for the 'joke' they made together.
"I will miss all you guys!" Garroth said.
"I will miss Aaron and Gene too!" I said
"No I mean all of you!" Garroth said
"Wait what?" I asked
"I'm going to a new school. They will help me finish my final exams better than here will!" He said
I was upset at this news but he reassured me we will stay together anyways and we won't like anyone else in that way.

One more hour until the 'SUMMER TIME BELL' which I am excited to hear! I sat in the corner of the room alone and told anyone who came up to me to leave me alone. I wanted time to process all of this. Aaron's moving to collage so when my family are on trips I'm alone. Garroth is going to this private school where he will stay so I can't just climb over the fence to see him. I'm becoming a sophomore. What else could possibly be worse? At least sophomore year might be a bit better than this year was but I can't jinx it.
Finally the summer bell sounded and we all headed home to get ready for the summer party Gene was hosting.
I was in my room alone. Looking through the wardrobe to try and something decent to wear. Finally I decided to wear light blue denim shorts, white trainers and a white cropped top. I put my hair in a half ponytail and secured it with a white bow.
I met Aaron downstairs and we headed off.

Once we arrived at Gene's house, I decided to stay in the car for a bit and follow Aaron in later. After a while, I decided to face my fear of change and get out the car. As I did, I heard someone whisper to me saying "I know what you are!"
I got freaked out because I couldn't see anyone anywhere. I was about to walk into the house when a hooded figure blocked my entrance. "Excuse me! I need to get in!" I said bravely
The guy grabbed me on the arm and tried to pull me away when Garroth came out and got me back. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Why where you pretending to be dragged away?"
Wait what?
"You didn't see a person?" I asked
"No" Garroth responded
We walked inside forgetting that ever happened and had the best night I could ever have! Gene was a great host!

When I got home, I threw myself in my bed and slept like a baby.

Aphmau POV
Aaron is so cute! Wait I mean what? Anyway! He arrived at the party and I saw Luna sitting in the car on her own. I was concerned but decided to leave her alone. If your brother and boyfriend move away then I guess it would be hard to take in. We partied for a bit when Luna finally left the car. She stopped and the front door and looked like she was talking to someone. I assumed I was hallucinating so I ignored it. After the party, I went home and played my game for a bit with FC or Aaron!

Garroth POV
When Aaron walked in, I was expecting Luna to be behind him but she wasn't. I looked out the window to see she was still in the car. While I waited I spoke to Gene.
"Why is she acting weird?" I asked
"I wouldn't know for sure, but if your brother AND boyfriend are moving away it would make you a bit upset!" Gene responded. I looked outside once more to see Luna looking like she was being dragged away. Was she pretending to get away from the party? What an immature move! I walked outside and put a stop to it. I brought her inside and she ran to a hiding spot. I have made my decision as to what I should do.

Luna POV
I woke up the next morning and went out for a walk. During the walk, I bumped into Garroth.
"Look! I'm sorry for last night! I just needed time." I said
"I get it!" Garroth said "Which is why I'm breaking up with you!"
My heart stopped. "So do you think long distance won't work or something?" I yelled
"No no no! It's just I don't.... yes it is because of that!" Garroth shouted back
"Fine!" I yelled. "I NEVER NEEDED YOU! Have fun with the private rich girls!"
I stormed off home. Aaron and Aphmau were out so I was home alone.

A few weeks later

Only a few days left of summer. I went to the beach a lot and hung out with Lucinda  and Aphmau. This gave me a chance to forget everything and I'm happy I'm single. It gives me freedom. I don't need Garroth! Or any boy! I have myself and that's all I need! I'm so excited for school in a few days! I won't have to worry about much drama! Except in my drama classes but eh!
Cya next school year I guess!

Hey guys! Thank you for reading Section One of Omega and Section Two will come out in a couple years (JOKING!) it will be out soon when I finish a rough plan of it!
Hope you enjoyed the finally and I guess I'll...
Cya Next Section :3

1050 Words