I Love You

Luna POV
"Garroth I... Think I love you too!" I replied
We hugged and the blossoms fell around us like we were in an anime! This time, I kissed him before he could say anything.
Aaron then decided that he wanted to walk over. We immediately parted and Garroth was given the dead eye stare! Hah! Classic Aaron!

A couple months later...

Gene and Aaron were both at my house looking for collages to apply for while Aphmau and I looked at things we could do as Sophomores! "We could apply to be tour guides?" Aphmau suggested.
"I still get lost in there even to this day!"
I replied
"Well I guess you could help me with the Werewolf club!" She mentioned
"Oh yeah! Aaron's nearly gone so your the Alpha!" I commented
"Yeah, I could use a helper though!" She said.
"Of course I'd help you!" I said
We both thought of some clubs we could join other than the Werewolf club. This way, we could be busy all the time! Although it may not be great to be busy seeing as Garroth might want to go places with me. I'll think about it! Anyway! I'm so excited for the summer! Garroth and I have many places to see! Aph and I organised a beach trip and we all just want to spend time together! The end of school is coming soon and we all have our goals.
Aphmau wants to build a nicer werewolf community.
Aaron wants to go to a good collage
Gene wants to leave his mark on the school
Kawaii~Chan wants to reach a baking record
Katelyn wants to win the volleyball tournament
Lucinda wants to increase her magic skills
Garroth wants to ace his final exams
And I want to be a great guide for the freshmen next year.
Aphmau and I decided to go downstairs and watch a bunch of Disney movies. We sang along to all the songs then Aaron walked in. "Hey Aph, do you want to have another Disney marathon next week with me?" He asked, blushing
"Yes I would." She responded. Blushing redder. Aaron left the room and I looked at Aphmau. She look at me then face palmed.
"I'm so sorry! I forgot we-" she started
"I don't mind! We can do that another time. I'll just ask Garroth if he is busy!" I said reassuring her a little bit. If your wondering what my parents think of this, well, they are on another business trip for like the whole of summer! Meaning Aaron and I can technically have anyone round our house until they get back! Fun times!

A week later

Garroth and I have a date planned for tonight at the arcade. I'm gonna beat him at the games! All of them! Aphmau is at my house because she's going to have a Disney marathon with Aaron but she's helping me with what to wear.
"I like this dress!" Aphmau said
"That was my first kiss dress! I don't want to wear it again."
"This one?" Aphmau suggested
"No. I don't think I want a dress." I said
"I have an idea!" Aphmau said
We settled on, my white shirt with a red hoodie with my printed family crest on. And denim shorts.

We walked downstairs to see Aaron waiting for Aphmau to finish with me. I said my goodbyes and met Garroth outside. We walked to the arcade and started to play the games.

I beat him in a lot of them! There was one game which was a racing game. Garroth cheated but I still one! It was fun! We went to get food. We had a portion of chips to share and we got slooshies! I love the arcade! Before we left, we went on the claw machine and Garroth tried to show off by winning me something but he failed. I pushed him out the way and said "let me show you how it's done!"
I won. It was a cute wolf plush which Garroth named 'Wolf' (how original) we went to McDonalds after to get more food (I was very hungry!🥺)
"Today has been fun!" Garroth said
"Yeah it has!" I responded.
We finished our food and walked outside.
He pulled me in for a kiss and it made me feel so happy! I felt warm inside.
"I love you Luna!"
"I love you Garroth!"

Thank You for reading this (I think) adorable chapter (with more kissing 😂) the next Carter should be coming out soon! Cya next chapter :3
761 Words