Before It All Began

3rd Person POV:
"A long time ago...

A man walked into the woods. He saw an injured wolf on the ground. He decided to kill it. As punishment he was cursed to be a beast we know as the Ultima. He went into his village and everyone was killed. He spent his life like an outcast. The curse is passed down through each generation of the Lycan's."
"That's us!" A young girl said.
"Yeah!" The young boy joined
"Are we the beast?" The girl said
The older sister walked to the door and said "that curse was demolished a long time ago" she knew that statement was fake. The older sister left the room and the two youngest siblings played some more.

A few years later...

Luna POV
I finally get to go to school with Aaron! It's been a while since we spoke to each other. I guess school has really stressed him out. Anyway! I put on the uniform. It was a pure white long sleeved shirt with a pale blue skirt. The pale blue bow sat above my chest like a bow tie. I put my brunette hair in a ponytail and secured it with another pale blue bow. Waking downstairs, I saw Aaron, looking moody again, eat his breakfast which was a set of berry pancakes. My father was busy on a work call so my mother served my breakfast. "I hope you have a better first day than your moody brother over there!" My mom said. I giggled while Aaron death stared me.

After breakfast I walked to school with Aaron behind me. He stared at the floor like he would rather be somewhere else. I get it! School is depressing but he can at least talk to me if something is wrong!

We finally arrived at school but Aaron of course walked off without me so I was left on my own. The school was HUGE! There were beautifully polished windows and carefully painted bricks. Outside, by the entrance, was a marble fountain and a carefully crafted staircase leading to it! It was like the school of my dreams!

I walked around for a little while when I saw a girl with raven hair and amber eyes looking lost and confused. I walked over and introduced myself. "Hi I'm Luna!" I said. She looked at me and responded with "I'm Aphmau!" We talked for a little while then walked into the building to get our schedules and classes. The inside was like a luxury hotel! It had a tiled floor and emerald coloured lockers! Aphmau and I looked at our schedules and we both had the same homeroom! I'm so happy! At least I have someone I kinda know in my homeroom!

During homeroom, Aphmau and I compared our schedules. We both had the same lunch, and most of the same classes! There was one class Aphmau and I got kinda confused about. "Werewolf class?" We both said.
"We're not werewolves!" Aphmau exclaimed. I was just as confused as she was. We both had that class at the same time so it's not like it's the end of the world that it's a werewolf one!

The bell rung and it was time for our first class. I had Drama but Aphmau had Art so we decided to meet for English afterwards.
We went our separate ways when I rand into a boy. He had golden blonde hair and icy blue eyes. He spoke with a soft voice and said. "Are you ok?"
"Yeah! I'm sorry about that!" I said
"It was my fault I-"
We both had our hands on my book. We exchanged blushes then walked away from each other. I was about to walk into drama when I was stopped by a boy with jet black hair. What does the universe want with me? "Hello there!" Said the boy.
"Hey!" I responded "Do you mind moving so I can get to class?"
"This is our turf! Any trespassers and it won't end well for them!" He said
I stood still. I didn't want to cause a scene but if I had to I would. "Just get out of my way!" I spat back.
"That's not the kind of tone I want you to use with me you little-"
"Get away from her!"
I turned around to see...

Hey Guys! I'm re-writing this so it makes more sense! I hope you enjoy the new Omega Series! 746 Words