He's Not The Boy I Met...

Luna POV
Well.. it's time go back to school. Isn't that fun! Christmas break was amazing! Aaron came home I saw my parents for a brief moment it was alright!
Although, Ein's book, that I found in his room, has been on my mind. I haven't had a chance to read it yet because Ein is always around me. To be honest, as much as I love his company, he can get a bit protective over me. As if I was his girlfriend which I can confidently say I am not. As always, breakfast is served for me in the kitchen. I ate it with an annoyed expression and Ein asked me "What's up?"
I look at him like I wanna kill him.
"It's ok!" I said.
"Cmon I know it's no-"
"IM OK EIN! STOP ACTING AS THOUGH YOU ARE MY DAD!" I yelled out.
He started to get angry at me.
"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" He yelled. Why can't I? It's my house! I stormed out the house hoping he wouldn't walk with me. I arrived at school and saw Aphmau with Katelyn and KC. I approach them. "Where's Lucinda?" I ask.
"She's sick today." Katelyn said.
"Hey Lu? What's wrong?" Aphmau asked.
I don't think I should tell them. Ein and I will work it out. I don't want them having a bad impression of him. "Nothing I just miss Aaron! That's all!" I say
"Yeah... Christmas wasn't long enough!" Aphmau said.
True first bell went. I went to homeroom.
Ein arrived late and got detention. When he entered the room he smiled at me. As if nothing happened at home when it clearly did! During homeroom he was passing me notes saying things like:
'I'm sorry'
'Don't be mad!'
Things like that. It got to the point when I had enough. "STOP SAYING THAT I GGET IT OK?" I yelled. Everyone on homeroom looked at me and I got detention. Ein gave me a smirk. That little devil... well werewolf devil!
First bell rang and I was on my way to math when I was grabbed by the wrist and dragged to an unused room.
"Don't think you can get away that easily!" I heard Ein say.
"Let me go you psycho!" I snapped
"I won't let someone like you treat me like a second hand t-shirt!" He shouts "I was only trying to be nice! I'm sorry if I was to overbearing of you!"
"I'm sorry for yelling ok!" I say.
We both hugged and went to class.
A few boring classes later and it was lunch. I sat with Aphmau, Katelyn and KC who bought Laurence and Dante over. The boys were with another boy with white hair. "This is Travis!" Dante says.
I gestured for him to sit next to me. "So Travis, how did you meet the guys?" I ask.
"I met them through Aphmau!" He said.
"She's my not alone buddy!"
Lunch went by really quickly.
I slowly started to walk to my next class when a meif'wa with purple hair called me over to her.
"Luna right?" She said.
"Yeah. Who are you?" I ask
"Michi" she replies.
Something about her didn't feel right. I decided to hear her out so I wasn't being rude.
"So, I just want to say... stay away from Aaron!" She said
I was confused
"He's in collage." I said
"Yeah I know! Just stay away! And tell Aphmau the same thing!" She finished
I walked off because she was a bit odd. I felt like she needed to say something else but she didn't have the guts to do it because she sounded unsure about what she said. As I walked off I heard someone go "DUMB CAT!" Which made me run away quicker. As I was going to class, I was approached by Balto. "What do you want?" I said.
"Seeing as your not alpha anymore, I can get back at Aaron for all the times we fought!"
"That's dumb." I say
"No it's not!" He says
"Yes. It is." I say
"WHY YOU LITTLE-"
"Get away from her!" Ein says walking up to us.
I roll my eyes. "EIN! I DON'T NEED YOU! HOW MANY TIMES!" I yell
"Luna I-"
"JUST GO AWAY!"
I storm off.

I went home after my awkward detention with Ein. We had to write lines but he just kept staring at me. Oh well. He came home a little while after me. I was in my room. He came in without knocking. "Where is it!" He yells
"Where's what?" I say
"YOU KNOW WHAT!" He shouts
"No I don't!"
"THE BOOK! OH MY IRENE!" He finally says
Ohhh so he did notice.
"I didn't know you read?" I said pretending to be confused.
"Never mind! But I find you with it you'll be sorry!" He threatened.
Ok sheesh! I knew that now I should try and read it. I got it out and read it. I don't know why and it was dumb of me but I read it aloud. "The Ultima Werewolf.." I stupidly read aloud... What? Melissa said that was a dumb tale... The title read "Myths and Ledgends" Oh thats ok then! I don't know

Ein POV
I knew she had it. I stood outside her room with the door open a tiny bit so she couldn't see me. I burst in her room. "I KNEW YOU WERE LYING!" I yelled. I walked over and grabbed her wrist in one hand and the book in another. I took her to my room and hit her with the book.
"HEY! Why would you do that?" She said about to cry. "You need to learn the value of privacy Luna!" I said.
She ran out the room crying and I chased after her. She was about to leave before I caught her. "Your not going anywhere young lady! If you tell anyone about this, there will be more than this book hitting you!"

Luna POV
I nodded. What I have just been through shows that I need to defend myself and I shouldn't have stolen the book!
He's not the boy I met... back in September...

Awwwe nuuuuuu
Oh wait
I'm the author
I can do what I want!
Lol
Anyway hope you enjoyed!
Cya next chapter!
1057 Words