Werewolf Boy

Luna POV
I left the stall and went inside the school. "That's the cafeteria. That's the theatre room. These are the science classes." I began. He stopped me. "Yes?" I asked. He looked at his feet. "What's your name?" He asked. Oh SHOOT! Some mentor I am! "It's Luna! How about you?" I responded
"Ein." He said.
We continued to walk through the school. First bell rang and I showed Ein to his class which coincidentally was the same as mine. Werewolf class. We walked in the room and I introduced him to everyone. The teacher sat him with me. "As you all know, our previous Alpha Male has left school. Which is why one of the current Alphas must resign and hand their position over to a male werewolf." The teacher said.
"Excuse me sir! Why can't we have two female alphas?" I asked a little irritated.
"Because, in the real world wolves only have one Alpha. We are trying to show the students the different ways an Alpha Female might run things compared to the Alpha Male." The teacher responded.
He has a compelling argument. But Aph and I were enjoying our time as Alpha!
Werewolf class went on forever! Ein and I were passing notes to each other and laughing. He seems like a nice guy! Aphmau joined our note passing half way through. We laughed more.

A few hours later

It's time to go to werewolf club and elect a new Alpha! I made the first announcement. "Aphmau truly deserves this because she was the Alpha of last year with...Aaron." I choked on my sadness of Aaron's departure. "Which is why, she should be Alpha! I am the one resigning and no one will argue against that or else!" I stood my ground. Aphmau gave me the 'are you sure?' look but she agreed with me and I was officially resigned from being Alpha. We ended the club early and went home. "Can I come back to yours?" I heard a voice say. I turned around to see Ein. "I've only just met you!" I said clearly annoyed about the Alpha thing.
"I know and I'm sorry if I annoyed you! It's just I need somewhere to go for tonight seeing as my family is out of town. I haven't spoken to anyone except you and Aphmau! Although I did meet you first!" He said. I agreed and we walked home together. "You lucky my family are out of town. Parents and Melissa are on a trip and Aaron's at collage so yeah!" I said. "How long do you need to stay?"
"Is a week ok?" He asked
I paused for a moment. "Sure but if I wake up next to you or violated in anyway, your out!" I said sort of joking. He laughed.
We got to my front door and went inside to eat. I ordered in pizza so I didn't have to cook and I helped Ein up to our guest room to unpack. He didn't have much. Only a rucksack and a gym bag full of stuff. No suitcase or anything. I set up his computer and charging station while he put up some posters. It was almost like he was moving in! We sat in the living room feeling a senses awkwardness until I said we should go outside. We went out but I remembered when I first spent time with Garroth. I fell to my knees and started to cry. "I'm sorry! Did I say something or..?" Ein panicked. I stood up and gave him a massive hug. "It's ok! Just memories that's all!" I cried.
We stayed out watching the stars then went to bed.

One Months Later

30th October
Tomorrow is Halloween! I'm so excited! When Ein said he wanted to stay for a week he was lying! He had to stay with someone until he finished high school! Apparently he really wanted to go to Phoenix Drop High but his parents couldn't move to the area so he had to stay with someone. His plan was to keep asking me to stay longer but I'm smart so I called him out on it and he told me the truth! At least I can trust him!
Oh! And when my parents said they were on a business trip, they lied. They are actually with Aaron at collage! They sent me a text saying that I'm going to be at the house on my own until Aaron leaves collage to which they are coming back to see me off to collage. I'm fine with that. Today is Friday and our school told us we had the day off for unknown reasons so I stayed in bed. After a while I smelled something amazing coming from downstairs. It was about 9:00 am. I wanders down that stairs to find Ein making Halloween themed pancakes!
"OMG YAAAASSSS!" I yelled as I nearly broke my ankles running down the stairs. Ein laughed and served me my food!
"So, what are you dressing as for Aphmau's Halloween party?" He asked
"It's a surprise!" I said with a smirk.
"Alright!" Ein says.
"Wanna help me decorate? I'm not going anywhere tomorrow! The kids are just so cute!" I said cheerfully.
"Sure!"

Ein POV
Luna is adorable! Although I want to find out who the blonde boy in her friend photos is. I haven't seen him in school at all. I'm going to ask her but i don't want to touch on a sensitive subject. I wonder if he has anything to do with her crying thing the first day I stayed here but she seems to not hate him enough I take his pictures down. She came downstairs and I plucked up the courage to ask...
"Who is the blonde boy in those pictures?"
"Well..." she started

Wooooooop longer chapter sort of (lol) anyway! I'm writing as fast as I can but to a good standard. It's hard I'll admit to write a story set in America when I'm from the UK so if I get anything wrong just tell me!
Cya next chapter !! 1024 Words