Sophomore

Luna POV
You'd think I'd be happy on the first day of being a sophomore but I'm not. I keep thinking about Garroth and the fact that he broke up with me. It's really sad. I try to stay positive as I am a mentor but it isn't as easy as you think. Getting over a breakup is like going on an emotional rollercoaster! Which also isn't fun.
I turned up at school with a fake smile on my face and walked in. Aphmau greeted me with her cheerful smile. "Morning Luna!" She said "Its great being a sophomore!" I nodded and walked off.
My job is to run the 'Help' desk at the club fair. I sat there for a while waiting to help someone. A Meif'wa like Kawaii~Chan walked up to me and told me his name. "I'm Kai" he said awaiting my response. He had orange hair and eyes with black ears and a tail. "My name is Luna." I said.
We talked for a while until Laurence came to the table. "Lunaaaa.." he whined. I rolled my eyes and said "I can't get him back for you! How many times! And can we not talk about him in front of me please!" I said trying to stay positive.
I told Laurence to give Kai a tour seeing as I wanted him to stop whining at me. And it gave him something to do!
A few more minutes passed and I was approached by the purple haired meif'wa Michi. "Tell Aaron I-" she began
"Let me stop you right there! Aaron. Doesn't. Like. You!" I interrupted sounding very patronising. She sashayed away like a runway model.
MORE MOMENTS PAST! (Ughhhh) and surprise surprise another girl who hates me comes up to me. She flicked her pink hair and told me "I'm so glad Garroth dumped you! He deserves much better! Like me!" She said. To which I grabbed her arm and took her behind the bleachers. "WHATS YOU PROBLEM IVY? HE NEVER LIKED YOU AND HE NEVER WILL! HES NOT EVEN AT THIS SCHOOL AND YOU DONT KNOW WHERE HE IS! ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS TO SAY THAT TO ME!" I said. But this was all inside my head and I realised I was still at the table waiting for her to stop rambling. "Ivy I'm busy! I don't need to deal with this! Just shut up and go complain to Lily or something!" I said
She looked at me like I was something on her shoe and walked away silent.
Finally a normal person or werewolf approaches me and says "Hi! I'm new here and I was wondering if you could take me on a tour!" He asked. He had black hair with a blue streak and his ears were blue and had silver piercings. His tai was blue as well. He had silver eyes like me. How odd. "Hold on a sec!" I said. I called KC over to take the stand while I did a tour then took the boy around with me.

Hi! Sorry I haven't been uploading a lot! I will try and do more uploads but I'm really busy! I just finished a school production and I'm getting ready for another! I love you all! Cya next chapter
551 Words