Please don't kill me!

Okay guys so I KNOWWW that all of you probably hate me right now but just know I'm just as sad about this as you guys are! I had loads of fun writing this Fanfic and I really hope all of you enjoyed reading it because I worked really hard on it.

There will not be a sequel... SO FAR.

Maybe later I will write one or maybe an epilogue. But so far I'm not going to.

I just want to explain some things:

1)In some parts of the book Kaitlynn mentions that she should have told her friends about her and Draco. That is because if they knew then they would have been able to tell her about her and Draco the very next day when Draco was gone. Which would mean she would be able to find him.

2)The quote on the ring he gave her said: She is now my biggest secret. This means that Draco now is the only one who knows about him and Kaitlynn and he can never tell anyone which is now why she is his biggest secret.

I will post a chapter later maybe a Q&A where Ill answer some of your questions regarding the book or maybe you want to ask the characters a question and they can answer you themselves lol XD

I am so sad to be ending this book, but I'm working on a new one. So as soon as I post it please take a look at it!

Be sure to give my book a like and follow me!

Once again thank you so much for reading!

Please give another round of aplause for Obliviate!

"Where betrayel doesn't come from your enimies."

BYEEEEEEE

XOXO