Chapter 13

KAITLYNN

Monday rolled by quicker than I would have liked and I haven't seen Harry since Saturday, which was weird because we were supposed to spend yesterday together before school started today. I just ignored it and reminded myself to ask him tomorrow in Potions class.

I sighed inwardly as I entered Professor Snape's class for detention that afternoon, ready to take on any task Snape would be giving us today. Once again as I entered, the heated whispers between Draco and Snape halted at my presence. I pressed my lips into a firm line. I need to know what is going on here. Maybe it had something to do with Voldemort's return. If he really had returned. But if that was the case Then how was Snape involved.

"You two will be cleaning and repacking the ingredient closet." Snape said before exiting the classroom in an obvious rush. I rolled my eyes as Draco ignored me and went on to complete the task. "Are you going to tell me what that was about?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. "What are you talking about?" He asked.

"You know. The hushed whispers that subsides every time I enter the room. What's going on between you and Snape?" I asked seriously. "None of your business." He snapped. "Is he asking you to do something you're uncomfortable with?" I asked. His eyes widened. "What? No! Why would you-." "I heard you talking the other day." I admitted.

He took a dangerous step towards me. "And what exactly did you hear?" He asked in a low voice. "I heard you saying you were unsure of the fact that you can finish whatever he's having you do. He told you that if you couldn't finish it then he would be there to do it." I said.

"So you where eavesdropping on my conversations?!" He snapped, suddenly looking enraged. "No! I just accidentally overheard-." "Bullshit! Whatever is going on between me and Snape is my business! So stay out of it!" He yelled.

I didn't know why that angered me. Draco was shoving his nose in my business all the time! So what the hell makes him so special?

"Just like Harry and I's relationship is my business right?" I snapped back. "I don't give a fuck about your disgusting affair with Saint Potter." He snapped. "Then why does it seem like youre trying to sabotage it every chance you get?!" I yelled.

"I only did that because you dumped dragon dung over me in the common room!" He countered. "Because you called me ugly in front of everyone in the great hall!" I defended.

"You said my breath smelled like crap!" He said.

"You insult me every chance you get!" I said.

"You just make it so damn easy!" He yelled. "Besides, it's not like you don't-."

"You got me in detention for three weeks!" I spat.

"Because, you attacked me!"

"You blasted me into a wall!"

"You stupefied me!" He countered.

"Just shut up!" I yelled, my head throbbing.

Our faces were inches apart and both our breathing was ragged and violent. Our eyes met in the most hateful glare we have ever given each other. My body was trembling with rage and his fists were clenched at his sides.

He glanced down at my lips, and before I knew what was happening, his hand wrapped into my hair, pulling me to him as my hand fisted his shirt, pulling him towards me. Our lips smashed against each other as passion and hate took over our minds and bodies.

Our lips fought for dominance as they attacked each other with a violent veracity. His free arm snaked around my waist, pulling me against his body as my arms wrapped around his neck. He started leading us backward, and we stumbled into unknown objects, but finally my back hit a wall with a painful thud.