Chapter 4

KAITLYNN

I sat next to Pansy in potions, absentmindedly biting my lip as I wished the time to pass. It was our last class of the day and I wanted to go lie down for a bit before I met up with Harry tonight. "Why are you so impatient?" Pansy asked.

Without answering I gave her a knowing smirk. She groaned and rolled her eyes. "I know that smirk. Thats your: someones-about-to-get-fucked smirk." She said. I smiled proudly at her ability to decipher my mood and glanced pointedly at Malfoy sitting next to Crabbe with a cocky grin on his face.

"What are you planning?" Pansy asked, looking at me with narrow eyes. "Let's just say he's about to learn what happens if he irritates me as much as he did today." I said with a happy tone to my voice. "Please tell me you're not going to make his clothes set on fire in the common room again." She said.

I laughed at the memory from last year. His face was priceless. "He didn't get hurt did he?" I countered. "No! But my eyes did as it left him naked in the middle of the room!" Pansy said which made me laugh even louder than before.

"Graham! Care to share with the rest of us what is so funny?" Professor Snape spat as he glared at me. My cheeks reddened. "N-nothing, sir." I said embarrassed. He gave me a pointed look and went back to his parchment on the table.

I looked up again and saw Draco smirking at me for getting in trouble with the professor. I glared at him, but gave him my own smirk as I knew that as soon as he got back to the common room he wouldnt be smirking for long.

*

I was sitting on the couch in the common room that evening, waiting for Draco and his posse to come in. They were probably in the library working on their potions essay. Draco was many things, but he did care about his school work.

Soon the three of them trudged into the common room lazily, laughing at something Draco said.

I hid my smirk behind my book as I waited for the bomb to drop. Just a little further. I watched them carefully, waiting for the moment they would take a few steps more. I just hoped they didn't smell it before the prank took place. It was hard hiding the smell from everyone seeing as dragon dung had a REALLY strong and potent smell.

But they seemed too oblivious to notice.

Finally, in much anticipation the three of them stepped into the middle of the common room, setting loose the trap I had set.

A craning sound was heard as with a flick of my wand, the bag filled with mounds of dragon dung tore open and fell over Draco with a disgusting splat sound. Crabbe and Goyle jumped back as spats of it ricochet off of Malfoy an onto them.

Draco froze as the smell immediately filled the common room, making me pinch my nose in disgust. I could see him shake with fury as he realised what happened to him. Screeches of fellow Slytherin girls ran through the room as they ran away from Draco.

His eyes landed on me, containing the closest thing to a death stare I have ever received from him. "Graham!" He bellowed as I couldn't contain my laughter any longer. My laughing echoed through the silent common room as I stood up from the couch. "You filthy little slug!' He screamed at me.

"I don't think I'm the one whos filthy, Malfoy." I said smugly as I turned around, pure satisfaction on my face as I made my way to my dorm room. But not before I heard Malfoy shouting at me. "This isnt over!" I laughed evilly as I plopped down on my bed to get some much needed rest before I met up with Harry tonight.

*

"I'm sorry darling. Im not really in the mood tonight." Harry said apologetically as he pulled my body closer to his. I smiled understandingly, not sure why he was in a sour mood, but deciding he would tell me if he wanted to.

"We could just go into the astronomy room and read together?" I suggested. He cringed. "You know I'm not really the reading type." He said. I chuckled and pressed my lips softly to his. He sighed into the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist. I licked the bottom of his lip and felt him shiver as his tongue started dancing with mine.

He pulled away and smirked. "On second thought..." He said and started trailing kisses down my neck lovingly, making me giggle. "Yeah, thought so." I said as I pulled him down to the ground.