Chapter 3

DRACO

I sat in the great hall the next morning mindlessly picking at my food as a certain raven haired girl flopped down on the seat in front of me with Pansy. Her presence immediately making me irritated. I silently wondered where she sneaked off to last night, but decided against asking her. Automatically assuming she snuck out to see Potter.

Anger flashed through me as I felt the sudden urge to bash Potters face against a wall. I need to put an end to their late night rendezvous. I just have to make sure that this is where she was sneaking off to in the first place. I needed proof.

"I swear to you he said that!' Pansy squealed. I rolled my eyes but decided to listen to whatever boy she was ranting on about. "What a git!" Kaitlynn said staring at Pansy with wide eyes. I never understood their friendship. They were two completely different people. Pansy Parkinson was an outspoken obnoxious slut who never took shit from anybody. She was loud and extremely irritating.

Kaitlynn on the other hand, was a quiet girl who mostly kept to herself. She was funny and smart and extremely interesting. She also took a lot of crap from anybody, except from me. She always had a smart remark to answer back to whatever I spat at her, which was both interesting and irritating at the same time.

I hummed loudly, realising that maybe that was what they had in common. Both of them are irritating.

"Is there a reason why youre staring at me, Malfoy?" Kaitlynn asked with a dark brow perked up against her white skin.

I rolled my eyes pointedly. "As if I would ever be staring at your ugly face, Graham." I retorted, slightly embarrassed that she caught me. Her face hardened and she glared at me. "Why you dirty little ferret." She spat through gritted teeth. Crabbe and Goyle snickered next to me and I glared at them, which made them stop instantly.

"Would you mind looking in another direction? Don't think I can bear to hurt my eyes anymore." I pressed further, which only made her more red with anger. "Would you mind backing off, Malfoy? Can't seem to keep the puke down your vile breath is causing." She spat. Pansy burst out laughing next to her.

"Back off, Graham!" I yelled standing up from my seat, leaning closer to her. "Probably caused by the load of crap that spills out of your mouth!" She countered, ignoring my warning.

"You should know about crap right? Youre dating a piece of one!" I spat, making her shoot up from her seat as well.

"Stop it guys!" Pansy warned as she saw Kaitlynn's hand inch to her wand, which made me mirror her actions. To defend myself just in case she decided to get balls-y. "I hate you!" Kaitlynn yelled as Potter appeared in my line of vision. "Believe me Graham! The feeling is mutual." I spat.

Before this could get more ugly, Potter wrapped his arm around Kaitlynn's shoulders and led her out of the great hall, sending me a glare which only made me flip him off. Useless git. What does he think he can do about it?

"You two are really starting to annoy me." Pansy said as I sat back down. "I swear one of these days youll kill each other." Blaze said. "Don't get my hopes up." I mumbled continuing to eat my breakfast.

KAITLYNN

"What was that all about?" Harry asked me as we were away from all the staring eyes. I shrugged and looked away, not feeling up to anything. He sighed. "I don't like the way he talks to you. And it's all because of me." He said.

I sighed as well and looked at him. "It's not your fault Harry." I said softly. "It is, Katy. If it weren't for me the two of you would still be friends." He said. I scoffed and glared back in the direction of the great hall. "Believe me. I would never be friends with that ferret again." I spat.

Harry chuckled and pulled me closer to him. A warm and content feeling settled over me as I leaned into him. "Want to meet up at our spot tonight?" He asked. I smiled and gave him a quick but soft kiss on the lips. "Maybe." I teased. "Maybe huh?" He asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I nodded and looked into his eyes. "So if you MAYBE show up tonight..." He said leaving slow and soft kisses on my neck up to my ear, making me shiver. "I'll continue this lovely moment." He whispered against my skin, rubbing circles over my hip bones.

He then abruptly pulled away, making me groan. "You're such a tease." I said. He laughed and turned to walk away. "See you later darling." He said leaving me wanting more. "Bye." I said softly, turning to get to my first class. But not before I saw a flash of platinum blonde disappearing behind a set of stairs.

__________________

Hay guys I know this chapter is short. But please be patient the story is building up to something VERY dramatic... Just... keep reading lol xxx