venit omittere | 2.1.6

Start from the beginning

"So what now?" Yoongi asked. Namjoon's shoulder slumped, his face turning into remorse.

"Another mission." Namjoon said."Instead this time, we'll have to take my Perfect Match from there. Either that or we wait for the inevitable. Taehyung finds a way to activate Jungkook's tracker and he comes here, endangering the lives of everyone in this compound."

"We can't dwell on the inevitable." Yoongi responded."What if your Perfect Match gives in? We have to at least try to get her out of Taehyung's clutches."

"No." Jungkook finally spoke, his voice coming out cold. Yoongi raised an eyebrow at the tone.

"No?" he questioned. Jungkook met Yoongi's eyes, speaking more forcefully.

"Not her. Him." Jungkook corrected, gaze averting to Namjoon."We have to get him out."

"Wait, what?" Yoongi sputtered in shock. Ruby raised an eyebrow at the declaration, Jimin's eyes widening at the news. Namjoon looked down, unable to look at them in the eyes.

"Yeah." Namjoon said softly."Him."

Before anyone could ask questions, Namjoon's bracelet tinged before a screen came out of it. As the video focused, Yoongi's expression glowered.

"Well. I wasn't expecting you to have company Namjoon." Taehyung chuckled."I see you have the whole gang there. And is that my beautiful Aaliyah? My, you look more radiant than I remember you being. Time really has passed hasn't, my love?"

At the statement, Ruby's jaw clenched, her eyes blazing with anger."You do not have the right to talk to me, my love."

"Harsh. The things you've done to hurt me. I'm wounded." Taehyung snorted, focusing his attention on Namjoon."Looks like you're doing okay. I can't say the same for the love of your life. Hasn't broken yet. I'm impressed."

"What do you want Taehyung?" Jungkook almost yelled, his eyes glazing over. Taehyung's eyes momentarily softened at his gaze, before hardening once more.

"Jungkook, I obviously want you back." Taehyung responded nonchalantly."Who else is going to rule over this place? Restore order?"

"I'm not going back!" Jungkook shouted."You can't make me."

"It's only a matter of time before the wonderful Seokjin finally cracks." Taehyung hummed."Once that happens, he's mine. Maybe then he'll finally do what's asked. Or, you could end all of this. Give me back Jungkook. Give me him and throw in those twins too."

"You are not fucking touching my children!" Yoongi yelled, his anger returning."Much less, getting Jungkook. You try it and I swear I will murder you with my bare hands."

"Ooh, Yoongi you've changed." Taehyung snickered at the outburst."You could hardly look at anyone in the eyes a few months ago. Now you're threatening a government official?" Taehyung looked around once more, his eyes lighting in recognition upon seeing Jimin's face."Oh, it's that kid you took care of in Jeon's home! We saw everything that happened there. Got to admit, I didn't think you had it in you Yoongi. "

"You saw nothing." Yoongi responded menacingly."Whatever you do to psych me out, it's not going to work. We aren't giving you our kids and we are not giving you Jungkook back."

Taehyung shrugged."Suit yourself. My offer stands. I guess maybe you don't understand the gravity of the situation." Taehyung leaned down, showing a battered figure next to him."Maybe you would like to say hi to Kim Seokjin. He's never looked better."

"Jin," Namjoon whispered, tears welling in his eyes. As if hearing his voice, Jin looked up, his face completely injured. He smiled weakly at Namjoon, wincing in pain at the motion.

"Joonie." Jin's voice was hoarse. He coughed violently, blood coming out of his mouth at the impact. Yet, his eyes were shining in happiness at the sight of his perfect match, the latter's heart breaking at the sight.

"I'm so sorry. I should have told you, I shouldn't have kept you in the dark." Namjoon responded, grief and guilt drooping in his voice."We'll get you out of there, I promise."

"Don't worry about me." Jin said."I'll hold out. I won't say anything. Even if he kills me in the process. Kills us. Jungkook's more important. Tell that kid I love him a lot."

"Jin, we're getting you out of there." Jungkook said, lip quivering."I love you too okay? But you hold on, just a bit longer."

"This whole conversation is grossing me out." Taehyung scoffed, standing back up. He beckoned to the guards."Hurt him."

"Damn you Taehyung!" Yoongi roared. He had never in his life felt so much anger, so much hate towards someone as much as he had felt it right then and there. Taehyung only laughed at his reaction, waving goodbye happily before shutting the call."I'll kill him. I swear to everything that breathes in this earth, I will fucking kill him."

Looking at Yoongi, Jimin knew he was about to lose it. The expression on Yoongi's face was one that was too familiar. The malice, the hatred. It had been a look he had seen before on him. This was Alpha A Yoongi, the Yoongi that had ruthlessly killed many on his first mission alone. The one that had purposefully injured him.

Yoongi's eyes were clouded, and something told Jimin that all Yoongi could see was red. Everyone else was gazing at Yoongi worriedly, noting how Yoongi's anger was not subduing itself, a dangerous feat. If Yoongi didn't calm down, he could cause havoc among the complex. He could hurt people.

Jimin kneeled down in front of him, swallowing the lump in his throat. Yoongi looked at him, his expression twisted beyond recognition. From the look, he could tell Yoongi couldn't recognize him anymore. His expression was too clouded, he was too deep inside his persona to grasp anything. Jimin put his hands on Yoongi's face.

"Yoongi, calm down." he pleaded softly. Yoongi made no remark at Jimin's statement, staring at Jimin with vacant eyes."Yoongi. I'm right here."

"Let me go," Yoongi said lowly, his voice unrecognizable."Right now."

"No, Yoongi, you aren't yourself." Jimin responded quietly."I can't let you go until I know you have calmed down completely."

Yoongi snarled at the statement, removing Jimin's hands from his face. Jungkook stepped in, wrapping his arms around Yoongi. At the action, Yoongi began to thrash around, kicking and shoving in attempts to release himself from the grip.

"Jimin, you cause his humanity to come out." Namjoon told Jimin."Get him back to his senses. He shouldn't be acting like an Alpha A right now."

Jimin looked back at Yoongi who stared at him furiously. His mouth went up in a smirk, snickering at Jimin. "What do you think you're going to do huh? You don't know how to."

You're making me soft Park Jimin.

"I do." Jimin began leaning in towards him, expression tender and warm. He smiled at Yoongi, caressing Yoongi's cheek. "I'm sorry."

Yoongi's expression turned confused before registering Jimin's statement. "Don't you da—"

"Hold him." Jimin told Jungkook."This is going to hurt me a lot more than it's going to hurt you. You're leaving me vulnerable Min Yoongi."

Aware that all eyes were on him, he closed the distance between him and Yoongi, lips meeting together once more.